Illusions meanings in Urdu
Illusions meanings in Urdu is وہم Illusions in Urdu. More meanings of illusions, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I've never had any illusions about being a lead actor in films, because lead actors have to be of a certain kind. Apart from the beauty of looks and figure, which I cannot claim to have, there's just a particular kind of ordinary-Joe quality that a film star needs to have.
More words from Urdu related to Illusions
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Illusions meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے اعتباریبل دار ہوناگمانسنکبھئے ماننافکرمن ماناسرابانوکھا خیالخوابخیال وغیرہ کا مسلط ہو جانادھاکتوہم پرستیترسفریبسکچسر میں سمایا ہوابدگمانیذہنی شبیہانوکھی حرکتخوف کھانابچاراپنی مرضی کرنے والاقوت متصورہبل ڈالنافرض کرناگھیراتَرسشہہاندیشہ کرنادھوکالحاظسمجھناقبضہ کرناسراب خیالدُھنخَوفعقلیوہمقوت اختراعگتھی ڈالناقیاس کرناحصارہراسجھجھکترنگدھوکے کی ٹٹیسنکوچپسند کرناگھیرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Illusions
What are the meanings of Illusions in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Illusions in Urdu is وہم - waehm. To understand how would you translate the word Illusions in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Illusions or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Illusions synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Illusions. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Illusions in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Illusions in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Illusions with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by illusions?
Meaning of illusions is وہم - waehm
Whats the definition of illusions?
Definition of the illusions are
What is the synonym of illusions?
Synonym of word illusions are suspicion, delusions, illusion, fantasm, obsession, whimsy, diffidence, obsess, idea, vagary
What are the idioms related to illusions?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word illusions.
- Even aesop has no remedy for obsessions
- Of all pests the most pestilent is superstition
- Suspicion is strong on the part of the distressed
What are the quotes with word illusions?
Here are the quotes with the word illusions in them
- I must be more sensible and realize that at my age, illusions are hardly permitted and they will always destroy me. — Paul Cezanne
- I've never had any illusions about being a lead actor in films, because lead actors have to be of a certain kind. Apart from the beauty of looks and figure, which I cannot claim to have, there's just a particular kind of ordinary-Joe quality that a film star needs to have. — Stephen Fry
- I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change. — Bob Dylan
- It is natural to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes to that siren until she allures us to our death. — Gertrude Stein