Imam meanings in Urdu
Imam meanings in Urdu is امام Imam in Urdu. More meanings of imam, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Imam.
- (noun) : (Islam) the man who leads prayers in a mosque; for Shiites an imam is a recognized authority on Islamic theology and law and a spiritual guide
And if the imam and the Muslim leadership in that community is so intent on building bridges, then they should voluntarily move the mosque away from ground zero and move it whether it's uptown or somewhere else, but move it away from that area, the same as the pope directed the Carmelite nuns to move a convent away from Auschwitz.
More words from Urdu related to Imam
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imam meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Imam
What are the meanings of Imam in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imam in Urdu is امام - imaam. To understand how would you translate the word Imam in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imam or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imam synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imam. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imam in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imam in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imam with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imam?
Meaning of imam is امام - imaam
Whats the definition of imam?
Definition of the imam are
- (Islam) the man who leads prayers in a mosque; for Shiites an imam is a recognized authority on Islamic theology and law and a spiritual guide
What is the synonym of imam?
Synonym of word imam are leader, primate, imaum, spiritual guide
What are the idioms related to imam?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imam.
- Hide nothing from thy physician minister or lawer
What are the quotes with word imam?
Here are the quotes with the word imam in them
- And if the imam and the Muslim leadership in that community is so intent on building bridges, then they should voluntarily move the mosque away from ground zero and move it whether it's uptown or somewhere else, but move it away from that area, the same as the pope directed the Carmelite nuns to move a convent away from Auschwitz. — Peter King
- Does the imam have a legal right to build the mosque at Ground Zero? The answer is yes. But is it the right thing to do? The answer is no. And most Americans, and most moderate Muslims, join with me in that call. — Kilari Anand Paul