Imbalance meanings in Urdu
Imbalance meanings in Urdu is غیر توازن Imbalance in Urdu. More meanings of imbalance, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Imbalance.
- (noun) : (mathematics) a lack of symmetry
- (noun) : a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium
What are the meanings of Imbalance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imbalance in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Imbalance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imbalance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imbalance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imbalance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imbalance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imbalance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imbalance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imbalance?
Whats the definition of imbalance?
Definition of the imbalance are
- (mathematics) a lack of symmetry
- a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium
What are the quotes with word imbalance?
Here are the quotes with the word imbalance in them
- It is remarkable how many misconceptions there are here about life in the developing world and I think that that knowledge gap has done a lot to contribute to the imbalance quite frankly. — Emma Thompson
- There's always an imbalance with actors and actresses in the industry. And I think because there are just fewer movies overall being made, it's that trickle down effect. — Michelle Pfeiffer
- The American polity is infected with a serious imbalance of power between elites and masses, a power which is the principal threat to our democracy. — Paul Wellstone
- There's a new science out called orthomolecular medicine. You correct the chemical imbalance with amino acids and vitamins and minerals that are naturally in the body. — Margot Kidder