Immanent meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Immanent.
- (adjective) : of a mental act performed entirely within the mind
- (adjective satellite) : of qualities that are spread throughout something
More words related to the meanings of Immanent
More words from Urdu related to Immanent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immanent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Immanent
What are the meanings of Immanent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immanent in Urdu are اصلی - asli, باطنی - baatini, فطری - fitri, ذاتی - zaati, طبعی - tabai, اندرونی - andruuni and حقیقی - haqiiqi. To understand how would you translate the word Immanent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immanent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immanent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immanent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immanent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immanent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immanent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immanent?
Meanings of immanent are اصلی - asli, باطنی - baatini, فطری - fitri, ذاتی - zaati, طبعی - tabai, اندرونی - andruuni and حقیقی - haqiiqi
Whats the definition of immanent?
Definition of the immanent are
- of a mental act performed entirely within the mind
- of qualities that are spread throughout something
What is the synonym of immanent?
Synonym of word immanent are ultimate, imward, inherent, connatural, mother, indear, genuine, real, internal, indigenous
What are the idioms related to immanent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immanent.
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- Tell tales out of school
- At heart
- Nothing is new and nothing is true and nothing matters
- Good money
What are the quotes with word immanent?
Here are the quotes with the word immanent in them
- As long as your body is healthy and under control and death is distant, try to save your soul when death is immanent what can you do? — Chanakya
- While a case can be made for intelligent design, I can't figure out why some Christians are so thrilled about that possibility. First of all, it doesn't prove there's a God. If anything, intelligent design lends support to some form of pantheism that defines God as immanent within nature. — Tony Campolo