Immeasurably meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Immeasurably.
- (adverb) : to an immeasurable degree; beyond measurement
- (adverb) : without bounds
Today mythical thinking has fallen into disrepute we often dismiss it as irrational and self-indulgent. But the imagination is also the faculty that has enabled scientists to bring new knowledge to light and to invent technology that has made us immeasurably more effective.
More words related to the meanings of Immeasurably
More words from Urdu related to Immeasurably
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immeasurably meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہتناقابل اختتامکثیرازلیبے انتہاناشائستہبے قابوزیادہ کمتیبکثرتانتھکبلا رکاوٹبے شمارنہایتلاتعدادنامناسبلاتحاشہغیر متناسببے پایانہاز حدان گنتانفتوسیعبہ نہایتبعید ترینلا انتہاعظیمبےانتہابے ترتیبغیر معتدلبے کرانشدیداینتھلامتناعیبےحسابانوکھابے محلکمتی بڑھتیحد سے باہرلازوالوافربے اندازہابدیناقابل پیمائشفضولبہ شدتناموزوںبے حسابلاانتہااندازے سے باہرحد سے زیادہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Immeasurably
|X ray scrutiny||محتاط اندازہ|
|You cannot know wine by the barrel||پیپے کو دیکھ کر شراب کے اچھا یا بُرا ہونے کا اندازہ نہیں ہوتا|
What are the meanings of Immeasurably in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immeasurably in Urdu are بے حد - bey had, بے اندازہ - bey andaazah and بے انتہا - bey inteha. To understand how would you translate the word Immeasurably in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immeasurably or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immeasurably synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immeasurably. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immeasurably in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immeasurably in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immeasurably with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immeasurably?
Meanings of immeasurably are بے حد - bey had, بے اندازہ - bey andaazah and بے انتہا - bey inteha
Whats the definition of immeasurably?
Definition of the immeasurably are
- to an immeasurable degree; beyond measurement
- without bounds
What is the synonym of immeasurably?
Synonym of word immeasurably are extremely, immeasured, endless, immeasurable, exceedingly, immanely, outre, unboundably, boundless, fringeless
What are the idioms related to immeasurably?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immeasurably.
- All good comes to an end except the goodness of god
- All good comes to an endexcept the goodness of god
- Extremes are dangerous
- God gives his wrath by weight and without weight his mercy
- Good beginnings make good endings
What are the quotes with word immeasurably?
Here are the quotes with the word immeasurably in them
- Picture yourself vividly as winning, and that alone will contribute immeasurably to success. — Harry Emerson Fosdick
- The difference between Socrates and Jesus? The great conscious and the immeasurably great unconscious. — Thomas Carlyle
- Today mythical thinking has fallen into disrepute we often dismiss it as irrational and self-indulgent. But the imagination is also the faculty that has enabled scientists to bring new knowledge to light and to invent technology that has made us immeasurably more effective. — Karen Armstrong
- Some men know that a light touch of the tongue, running from a woman's toes to her ears, lingering in the softest way possible in various places in between, given often enough and sincerely enough, would add immeasurably to world peace. — Marianne Williamson