Immensely meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Immensely.
- (adverb) : to an exceedingly great extent or degree
Real equality is immensely difficult to achieve, it needs continual revision and monitoring of distributions. And it does not provide buffers between members, so they are continually colliding or frustrating each other.
More words related to the meanings of Immensely
More words from Urdu related to Immensely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immensely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لامحدوداوراینتھکثرت سےبہتیراعام طور پرخوببے انتہاانتہا پسندقابل غوربےحدوہیجم غفیربے ترتیبحد سے زیادہزیادہ سے ز یادہزائدفراوانی سےانوکھابدرجہ ہابے حدغیر واجبفقطناموافقازلیادھکنامعقولبے دریغبشیشتائیاکثر کر کےلاتعدادبہت اونچامُمتازجمعیتبہت ہیزیادہ کمتیکئبے قابوخاطر خواہکثرتبلا رکاوٹبا افراطنامناسبانفتپرےنہایتبے ٹھکانےصادقبہتیرےبا درجہ اتم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Immensely
What are the meanings of Immensely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immensely in Urdu are بے حد - bey had, حد سے زیادہ - had sey zeyaadah, بہت - bahot, بے حساب - bey hesaab, بکثرت - bah kasrat, حد سے باہر and بے اندازہ - bey andaazah. To understand how would you translate the word Immensely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immensely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immensely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immensely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immensely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immensely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immensely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immensely?
Meanings of immensely are بے حد - bey had, حد سے زیادہ - had sey zeyaadah, بہت - bahot, بے حساب - bey hesaab, بکثرت - bah kasrat, حد سے باہر and بے اندازہ - bey andaazah
Whats the definition of immensely?
Definition of the immensely are
- to an exceedingly great extent or degree
What is the synonym of immensely?
Synonym of word immensely are immeasurably, overmultiply, much, overgrew, boundlessness, immensurate, altruistically, extortious, extremeless, compassless
What are the idioms related to immensely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immensely.
- Patience wears out stones
- Out of power
- Correct accounts keep good friends
- Make account of
- Make all sure and keep all pure
What are the quotes with word immensely?
Here are the quotes with the word immensely in them
- Traits like humility, courage, and empathy are easily overlooked - but it's immensely important to find them in your closest relationships. — Laura Linney
- Real equality is immensely difficult to achieve, it needs continual revision and monitoring of distributions. And it does not provide buffers between members, so they are continually colliding or frustrating each other. — Mary Douglas
- What was funny if you were there is that we were all immensely sophisticated people who knew exactly what she was going to say and we're chatting away, nice to see you. — Anthony Holden
- Eating is not merely a material pleasure. Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill and happy companionship. It is of great importance to the morale. — Elsa Schiaparelli