Immersion meanings in Urdu
Immersion meanings in Urdu are ڈبا ہونا, احتجاب, ڈُبکی, اِستغراق, ڈباوٴ, غوطہ خوری, اغراق, بوڑنا, ڈوبنا, غوطہ Immersion in Urdu. More meanings of immersion, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Immersion.
- (noun) : complete attention; intense mental effort
- (noun) : a form of baptism in which part or all of a person's body is submerged
- (noun) : the act of wetting something by submerging it
- (noun) : (astronomy) the disappearance of a celestial body prior to an eclipse
- (noun) : sinking until covered completely with water
When you sing with a group of people, you learn how to subsume yourself into a group consciousness because a capella singing is all about the immersion of the self into the community. That's one of the great feelings - to stop being me for a little while and to become us. That way lies empathy, the great social virtue.
More words related to the meanings of Immersion
More words from Urdu related to Immersion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immersion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گردش کرناجھوکاحتجابپرنالاغوطہ دیناغوطہ خوری کرنامیلان مقناطیسیچھپائڈیسالڈبکیغرق ہوناڈوبنانالیبورنابڑکیڈباناموریڈبوناغوطہ لگانامغلوب ہوناڈوباخفانالاڈبکی دیناپانی میں پہلے سے ڈبوناغوطہ خوریجُھکاو ٴگوپبیٹھناغرق کرناڈوب مرناڈبکی لگاناغرقگڑناغوطہبوڑناگاڑنامیلانگہرائناکام ہوناڈوباپوشیدگیسنکتر کرنااچانک پانی میں ڈوب جانا
Idiom related to the meaning of Immersion
What are the meanings of Immersion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immersion in Urdu are بوڑنا - Bodna, ڈوبنا - duubna, غوطہ - ghotah, احتجاب - Ehtejaab and غوطہ خوری. To understand how would you translate the word Immersion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immersion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immersion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immersion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immersion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immersion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immersion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immersion?
Meanings of immersion are بوڑنا - Bodna, ڈوبنا - duubna, غوطہ - ghotah, احتجاب - Ehtejaab and غوطہ خوری
Whats the definition of immersion?
Definition of the immersion are
- complete attention; intense mental effort
- a form of baptism in which part or all of a person's body is submerged
- the act of wetting something by submerging it
- (astronomy) the disappearance of a celestial body prior to an eclipse
- sinking until covered completely with water
What is the synonym of immersion?
Synonym of word immersion are drown, submerging, drownage, submergence, wiving, sopping, swozzle, go under, swobbing, submerge
What are the idioms related to immersion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immersion.
- He came safe from the east indians and was drowned in the thames
What are the quotes with word immersion?
Here are the quotes with the word immersion in them
- When you sing with a group of people, you learn how to subsume yourself into a group consciousness because a capella singing is all about the immersion of the self into the community. That's one of the great feelings - to stop being me for a little while and to become us. That way lies empathy, the great social virtue. — Brian Eno
- I would love to travel around the world working for a travel company taking students abroad on cultural immersion trips. — Karen Russell