Imminent meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Imminent.
- (adjective satellite) : close in time; about to occur
There was no imminent threat. This was made up in Texas, announced in January to the Republican leadership that war was going to take place and was going to be good politically. This whole thing was a fraud.
More words related to the meanings of Imminent
More words from Urdu related to Imminent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imminent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Imminent
What are the meanings of Imminent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imminent in Urdu are قریب - qariib, پاس - paas, نزدیک - nazdiik, نازل - naazil, سر پر, آنے والا and سر پر لٹکا - sar par latka. To understand how would you translate the word Imminent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imminent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imminent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imminent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imminent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imminent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imminent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imminent?
Meanings of imminent are قریب - qariib, پاس - paas, نزدیک - nazdiik, نازل - naazil, سر پر, آنے والا and سر پر لٹکا - sar par latka
Whats the definition of imminent?
Definition of the imminent are
- close in time; about to occur
What is the synonym of imminent?
Synonym of word imminent are closemouthed, nearby, close barred, paas, approximative, ensnaring, near, neighbouring, approximating, possesses
What are the idioms related to imminent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imminent.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Pore out vials of wrath
- Though god take the sun out of the heaven yet we must have patience
- A day to come shows longer than a year that gone
- Above one under standing
What are the quotes with word imminent?
Here are the quotes with the word imminent in them
- Noble life demands a noble architecture for noble uses of noble men. Lack of culture means what it has always meant: ignoble civilization and therefore imminent downfall. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- To act is to anchor in an imminent future, so imminent it becomes almost tangible to act is to feel you are consubstantial with that future. — Emile M. Cioran
- There was no imminent threat. This was made up in Texas, announced in January to the Republican leadership that war was going to take place and was going to be good politically. This whole thing was a fraud. — Edward Kennedy
- The imminent demise of the large record companies as gatekeepers of the world's popular music is a good thing, for the most part. — David Byrne