Immortality meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Immortality.
- (noun) : the quality or state of being immortal
- (noun) : perpetual life after death
I don't think immortality is necessarily the key to understanding the world. You have to be careful with what you think you're achieving. I'm all for science discovering amazing and fantastic things about our world, but I think the motivations behind it are slightly askew.
More words from Urdu related to Immortality
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immortality meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Immortality in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immortality in Urdu is بقا - Baqa. To understand how would you translate the word Immortality in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immortality or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immortality synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immortality. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immortality in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immortality in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immortality with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immortality?
Meaning of immortality is بقا - Baqa
Whats the definition of immortality?
Definition of the immortality are
- the quality or state of being immortal
- perpetual life after death
What is the synonym of immortality?
Synonym of word immortality are survivorship, survivency, survivancy, survivance, survivalist, survival, sempiternity
What are the quotes with word immortality?
Here are the quotes with the word immortality in them
- I don't think immortality is necessarily the key to understanding the world. You have to be careful with what you think you're achieving. I'm all for science discovering amazing and fantastic things about our world, but I think the motivations behind it are slightly askew. — Reggie Watts
- One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul. — Honore de Balzac
- Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. — Susan Ertz
- On the basis of biological, sociological, and historical knowledge, we should recognize that the individual self is subject to death or decay, but the sum total of individual achievement, for better or worse, lives on in the immortality of The Larger. — Hu Shih