Immune meanings in Urdu
Immune meanings in Urdu are بے اثر, محفوظ, زہر, مستثنیٰ, سے محفوظ, برئ, وہ شخص جو محفوظ ہو, متعدی بیماری وغیرہ سے Immune in Urdu. More meanings of immune, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Immune.
- (noun) : a person who is immune to a particular infection
- (adjective satellite) : relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- (adjective satellite) : secure against
- (adjective) : relating to the condition of immunity
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by to') not affected by a given influence
I am actually in poor health due to chronic fatigue and immune dysfunction syndrome, and my ability to work is greatly diminished right now, so I have to get better before I can start another big project.
More words related to the meanings of Immune
More words from Urdu related to Immune
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immune meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اچانک حرکت میں آنااولباغ باغمحتاطخلاف معمولپوچچھپاآرام دہپاناتشنجزائدجانور کا زہرخوش وخرمرکشا جوگعاصمايذاباطلبے اثر کرناخالیجھٹکاخوشفاضلفرحانچوکنناخلاف عادتلاحاصلڈھانپاسُکھیمستحکمدھکیلناکوراوائرسہنس مکھبے قاعدہقیام پذیرسالممرگکالعدمدانت کھٹے کرناشیخی بازچھلانگشادماںمرغوبکیف آورغیر مؤثرمقامبے کارعلیحدہبے فائدہپُر اعتماد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Immune
What are the meanings of Immune in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immune in Urdu are بے اثر - bey asar, مستثنیٰ - mustasna, محفوظ - maehfuuz and زہر - zaehr. To understand how would you translate the word Immune in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immune or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immune synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immune. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immune in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immune in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immune with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immune?
Meanings of immune are بے اثر - bey asar, مستثنیٰ - mustasna, محفوظ - maehfuuz and زہر - zaehr
Whats the definition of immune?
Definition of the immune are
- a person who is immune to a particular infection
- relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- secure against
- relating to the condition of immunity
- (usually followed by to') not affected by a given influence
What is the synonym of immune?
Synonym of word immune are uneffected, abnormal, secures, bane, impalpably, memorised, spurless, secured, aconite, vain
What are the idioms related to immune?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immune.
- Diamonds cuts diamonds
- Like cures like
- A honey tongue a heart of gall
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- An angry man regards advice even as a crime
What are the quotes with word immune?
Here are the quotes with the word immune in them
- We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being. — Deepak Chopra
- Well I would say that we're regular people first of all and we're normal and it's obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we're not immune to tragedy. — Brett Favre
- I am actually in poor health due to chronic fatigue and immune dysfunction syndrome, and my ability to work is greatly diminished right now, so I have to get better before I can start another big project. — Laura Hillenbrand
- Understanding the laws of nature does not mean that we are immune to their operations. — David Gerrold