Immunity meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Immunity.
- (noun) : the quality of being unaffected by something
- (noun) : (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- (noun) : an act exempting someone
- (noun) : the state of not being susceptible
More words related to the meanings of Immunity
More words from Urdu related to Immunity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immunity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Immunity
What are the meanings of Immunity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immunity in Urdu are معافی - moaafi, آزادی - aazaadi, حق - haq, خلاصی - khalaasi, قوت مدافعت - Quwat e Mudafiat, بے اثری - bey asari and استحقاق - Istehqaaq. To understand how would you translate the word Immunity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immunity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immunity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immunity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immunity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immunity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immunity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immunity?
Meanings of immunity are معافی - moaafi, آزادی - aazaadi, حق - haq, خلاصی - khalaasi, قوت مدافعت - Quwat e Mudafiat, بے اثری - bey asari and استحقاق - Istehqaaq
Whats the definition of immunity?
Definition of the immunity are
- the quality of being unaffected by something
- (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- an act exempting someone
- the state of not being susceptible
What is the synonym of immunity?
Synonym of word immunity are exonerated, autonomy, pardy, righteousness, absolution, apomict, liberation, pardons, right, clemency
What are the idioms related to immunity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immunity.
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
- By gift one gets pardon
- Forgive that you may be forgiven
- If you don't say it you won't have to unsay it
- It is just that he who asks forgiveness for his offence should grant it in return
What are the quotes with word immunity?
Here are the quotes with the word immunity in them
- No illusion is more crucial than the illusion that great success and huge money buy you immunity from the common ills of mankind, such as cars that won't start. — Larry McMurtry
- America's most dangerous diseases have developed an immunity to politics. We suffer not from a failure of political organization or power, but a failure of love. — Cal Thomas
- Getting and keeping my immunity became very important to me. For I needed to take care of myself and my family. No one else was worried about me. — Monica Lewinsky