Impaired meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Impaired.
- (adjective satellite) : mentally or physically unfit
- (adjective) : diminished in strength, quality, or utility
More words related to the meanings of Impaired
More words from Urdu related to Impaired
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impaired meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بٹا لگاناجرحکم بختبوبکدُبلابپتاگناہگاربے باکچھنالنحوستمریلپیچ دارخذف کرناہلکے کردار کاملائمسنا ہواسیاہ کارغلطبھربھرابدبو دارکھوٹاکجگھاس کی بَنی ٹوکرینا چیزجو خستہ حالت میں ہوپلیدزاراونٹتا ہوابدی سےبہ مشکلبدحالشِدَّت میں کمی آناازکارِ رَفتَہجُرم بالا سے مُتعَلِقکم اِستعدادبدمجروحپھیکااگھوریکاغذیبد خوخراب ہونابد چلنبدنصیبفاحشآفتبیماریفتنہ گربدکارناپائدار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Impaired
What are the meanings of Impaired in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impaired in Urdu are خراب - kharaab, شکستہ - shikastah, کمزور - kamzor and زخمی - zakhmi. To understand how would you translate the word Impaired in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impaired or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impaired synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impaired. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impaired in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impaired in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impaired with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impaired?
Meanings of impaired are خراب - kharaab, شکستہ - shikastah, کمزور - kamzor and زخمی - zakhmi
Whats the definition of impaired?
Definition of the impaired are
- mentally or physically unfit
- diminished in strength, quality, or utility
What is the synonym of impaired?
Synonym of word impaired are malaxated, contaminated, periled, decrepit, unclean, debilitative, irrupting, ramshackle, miswrought, damaged
What are the idioms related to impaired?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impaired.
- Cut off one's nose to spite one's face
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- Backbone less
- Sell one life dearly
- Sell ones life dearly
What are the quotes with word impaired?
Here are the quotes with the word impaired in them
- I learned very early that our health is always impaired by some excess either of food or abstinence, and I never had any physician except myself. — Giacomo Casanova
- When public access to voting is impaired or when public confidence in voting is diluted, democracy suffers and our freedom is less secure. — DeForest Soaries
- Bush's war in Iraq has done untold damage to the United States. It has impaired our military power and undermined the morale of our armed forces. Our troops were trained to project overwhelming power. They were not trained for occupation duties. — George Soros