Impalpable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Impalpable.
- (adjective) : imperceptible to the senses or the mind
- (adjective satellite) : not perceptible to the touch
- (adjective) : incapable of being perceived by the senses especially the sense of touch
More words from Urdu related to Impalpable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impalpable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Impalpable
What are the meanings of Impalpable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impalpable in Urdu are باریک - baariik, غیر محسوس and مہین - Maheen. To understand how would you translate the word Impalpable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impalpable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impalpable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impalpable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impalpable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impalpable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impalpable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impalpable?
Meanings of impalpable are باریک - baariik, غیر محسوس and مہین - Maheen
Whats the definition of impalpable?
Definition of the impalpable are
- imperceptible to the senses or the mind
- not perceptible to the touch
- incapable of being perceived by the senses especially the sense of touch
What is the synonym of impalpable?
Synonym of word impalpable are fine, difficult, delicate, critical, complicated, abstract, ticklish, imperceptible, thin, tennous
What are the idioms related to impalpable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impalpable.
- A straw will show which way the wind blows
- All your geese are swans
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
- Every one who dances is not happy
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
What are the quotes with word impalpable?
Here is the quote with the word impalpable in them
- Music is an art that expresses the inexpressible. It rises far above what words can mean or the intelligence define. Its domain is the imponderable and impalpable land of the unconscious. — Charles Munch