Impelled meanings in Urdu
Impelled meanings in Urdu is مجبور Impelled in Urdu. More meanings of impelled, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Impelled.
- (adjective satellite) : urged or forced to action through moral pressure
More words from Urdu related to Impelled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impelled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نااہل بنایا ہُوازیر بارکم زورممنونبے بسمضطربناقابلپرافشاںگرفتارشاکرعاجزبے تابپابندبے دممجروحمجبوردست گرفتہبے یار و مدد گارمشکل پسندبندھا ہوابے جانبے کلمعذورستایا ہواناتواںاعلی اور خشکمقیدزچبے آرامنااہلزدہبے طاقتاحسان مندناچارآزردہلاچارشرمندہماراکنونڈاعاریپریشان کنقیدبے کاربے قرارجبراً بھرتی کیا ہوامظلومپابہ گلبے اثراپابزنجیربے سر و پا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Impelled
What are the meanings of Impelled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impelled in Urdu is مجبور - majbuur. To understand how would you translate the word Impelled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impelled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impelled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impelled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impelled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impelled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impelled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impelled?
Meaning of impelled is مجبور - majbuur
Whats the definition of impelled?
Definition of the impelled are
- urged or forced to action through moral pressure
What is the synonym of impelled?
Synonym of word impelled are smitten, conscripted, compelled, high and dry, obliged, feckless, uneasy, disabled, constrained, powerless
What are the idioms related to impelled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impelled.
- One man can lead a horse to the water but twenty cannot make him drink water
- Pain forces even the innocent to lie
- Three things drive a man out of his house smoke rain a bad wife
- Three things drive a man out of his house; smoke rain a bad wife
What are the quotes with word impelled?
Here are the quotes with the word impelled in them
- Faith always contains an element of risk, of venture and we are impelled to make the venture by the affinity and attraction which we feel in ourselves. — Dean Inge
- I began the study of medicine, impelled by a desire for knowledge of facts and of man. The resolution to do disciplined work tied me to both laboratory and clinic for a long time to come. — Karl Jaspers