Imperative meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Imperative.
- (noun) : some duty that is essential and urgent
- (noun) : a mood that expresses an intention to influence the listener's behavior
- (adjective) : relating to verbs in the imperative mood
- (adjective) : requiring attention or action
If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven. When lost, they will find another way. The moral imperative of humanism is the endeavor alone, whether successful or not, provided the effort is honorable and failure memorable.
More words related to the meanings of Imperative
More words from Urdu related to Imperative
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imperative meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہتبااختیارگنیپکاقابل انتظامجَعلیبروقت جاری ہوناخُوناطقبنایانرارومانیآخریہیکڑی بازقاطعآمر سے متعلقعینمطیعکار گرگذشتہمُمدروایتیصرف نام کوضروریمجبور کنذہنینقبفوریشرعنذاتمتکبرانہمؤثرحتمیفرمان پذیربَناوَٹیکافی ہونانیک وبد کی سمجھ رکھنے والاترجمانخود ساختہبولناانت کو پہنچانااکڑ فوںشافیافسانویحاکمانہبہت ہیخوش لگامحَيرَت اَنگيزآخرینشائستہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Imperative
What are the meanings of Imperative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imperative in Urdu are قطعی - qati, حاکمانہ - haakimaanah, فرضی - farzi, تاکیدی - taakiidi, ناطق - naatiq and حکمی - Hikmi. To understand how would you translate the word Imperative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imperative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imperative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imperative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imperative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imperative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imperative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imperative?
Meanings of imperative are قطعی - qati, حاکمانہ - haakimaanah, فرضی - farzi, تاکیدی - taakiidi, ناطق - naatiq and حکمی - Hikmi
Whats the definition of imperative?
Definition of the imperative are
- some duty that is essential and urgent
- a mood that expresses an intention to influence the listener's behavior
- relating to verbs in the imperative mood
- requiring attention or action
What is the synonym of imperative?
Synonym of word imperative are definite, imperious, romantic, decisive, commandingly, putative, ultimate, authoritatively, obligatory, conclusive
What are the idioms related to imperative?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imperative.
- In so many words
- Paper profits
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A little labour much health
- A ragged coat may cover an honest man
What are the quotes with word imperative?
Here are the quotes with the word imperative in them
- If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven. When lost, they will find another way. The moral imperative of humanism is the endeavor alone, whether successful or not, provided the effort is honorable and failure memorable. — E.O.Wilson
- I believe we should reframe our response to climate change as an imperative for growth rather than merely being a way of being green or meeting environmental commitments. — William Hague
- As our country increasingly relies on electronic information storage and communication, it is imperative that our Government amend our information security laws accordingly. — Jo Ann Davis
- Universal education is not only a moral imperative but an economic necessity, to pave the way toward making many more nations self-sufficient and self-sustaining. — Desmond Tutu