Impervious meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Impervious.
- (adjective) : not admitting of passage or capable of being affected
It is, of course, further indication that a fundamentalist right has really taken over much of the Republican Party, People might cite George Bush as proof that you can be totally impervious to the effects of Harvard and Yale education.
More words from Urdu related to Impervious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impervious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Impervious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impervious in Urdu are ناقابل سرایت - naa qaabil e saraayat and دشوار گزار - dushwaar guzaar. To understand how would you translate the word Impervious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impervious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impervious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impervious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impervious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impervious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impervious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impervious?
Meanings of impervious are ناقابل سرایت - naa qaabil e saraayat and دشوار گزار - dushwaar guzaar
Whats the definition of impervious?
Definition of the impervious are
- not admitting of passage or capable of being affected
What is the synonym of impervious?
Synonym of word impervious are impermeable, impenetrable, arduous
What are the quotes with word impervious?
Here are the quotes with the word impervious in them
- It is, of course, further indication that a fundamentalist right has really taken over much of the Republican Party, People might cite George Bush as proof that you can be totally impervious to the effects of Harvard and Yale education. — Barney Frank
- Fear comes from uncertainty. When we are absolutely certain, whether of our worth or worthlessness, we are almost impervious to fear. — William Congreve
- Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear. — Bernard Law Montgomery