Impetus meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Impetus.
- (noun) : a force that moves something along
- (noun) : the act of applying force suddenly
The impetus behind going to graduate school was a year after graduating from college spent in Dallas working at the dog food factory and Bank America and not having met success in my chosen field, which at that point was being an actress.
More words related to the meanings of Impetus
More words from Urdu related to Impetus
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impetus meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیچبہہ نکلنابلوہآمیزشنااتفاقینفسبد سلوکیمقدورداغتمام یا پورا کرناکرخت آوازلحنپراکرمسرمستیطاقَت سے گھَسیٹنادھارصلاحیتالٹا بل پڑناہالن ڈولنپٹتوانائیجاہقہررستہدباٴوقُوَّت حیات رکھنے کی حالتجتندغا دیناارتھچونکانااُکساہَٹڈمخصوصاً جنسی ہیجانچکمہ دیناچاہنادم یا کش چھوڑناتسلیاثر ڈالناپتاتپَشجھوٹھاپونچھکنڈلی بناناہوا چلناتکلیف دینابل مضبوطیجذباتی لگنخاتمہجھگڑاچکنا چور کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Impetus
What are the meanings of Impetus in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impetus in Urdu are دم - dam, زور - zor, جوش - josh, صدمہ - sadmah, بل - bel, تحریک - taehriik and قوت رفتار. To understand how would you translate the word Impetus in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impetus or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impetus synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impetus. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impetus in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impetus in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impetus with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impetus?
Meanings of impetus are دم - dam, زور - zor, جوش - josh, صدمہ - sadmah, بل - bel, تحریک - taehriik and قوت رفتار
Whats the definition of impetus?
Definition of the impetus are
- a force that moves something along
- the act of applying force suddenly
What is the synonym of impetus?
Synonym of word impetus are extremity, lustiness, paroxysm, collision, inertia, vim, oblation, motion, burrows, emphlysis
What are the idioms related to impetus?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impetus.
- Sorrows are dry
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Go hay wire
- Party spirited
- Sheep and goats sheep eye
What are the quotes with word impetus?
Here are the quotes with the word impetus in them
- The new dynamics between brands and consumers, driven by social media, are proving to be a powerful impetus for change. — Simon Mainwaring
- I do not want to speak about overpopulation or birth control, but I think education is the way to give new impetus to the poverty question. — Harri Holkeri
- The impetus behind going to graduate school was a year after graduating from college spent in Dallas working at the dog food factory and Bank America and not having met success in my chosen field, which at that point was being an actress. — Beth Henley
- It's so funny when you're actually directing because things start popping that you don't expect to pop, and something that you think is going to pop, maybe doesn't quite have the impetus that you thought it might. — Stephen Moyer