Imply meanings in Urdu
Imply meanings in Urdu are سمجھا جانا, معنی رکھنا, مفہوم ہونا, پیدا یا دلالت کرنا, اشارہ کرنا, ظاہر, ملوث کرنا, کنایہ کرنا, متضمن ہونا, مراد رکھنا Imply in Urdu. More meanings of imply, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Imply.
- (verb) : express or state indirectly
- (verb) : suggest as a logically necessary consequence; in logic
- (verb) : suggest that someone is guilty
- (verb) : have as a necessary feature
More words related to the meanings of Imply
More words from Urdu related to Imply
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imply meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیدا کرناجو دیکھنے میں آئےبیجککنایہچمکدارنہ کہ لازماً حقیقیحوالہواضح طور پرچھیدنامشوربھاؤ بتاناظاہرداریجھپکیپرکاش کرنامرئصافکاٹناالجھانابیضاخارجہزبان پر لاناجس کو دیکھ سکیںگلابیبخشش دیناکھلا ہوااکھاڑناعلامت ہوناآشکارافہرستبتاناعیاںاوپرنامممیزجھانکناانیسینسندرتائیچشمکعیاں یا علانیہ کرنانم دارکھلابازپھانسناواضع طور پرعاممیدانقابل فہمممتازمسلم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Imply
What are the meanings of Imply in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imply in Urdu are ظاہر - zaahir, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, ملوث کرنا - maluus karna and کنایہ کرنا - kinaayah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Imply in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imply or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imply synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imply. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imply in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imply in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imply with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imply?
Meanings of imply are ظاہر - zaahir, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, ملوث کرنا - maluus karna and کنایہ کرنا - kinaayah karna
Whats the definition of imply?
Definition of the imply are
- express or state indirectly
- suggest as a logically necessary consequence; in logic
- suggest that someone is guilty
- have as a necessary feature
What is the synonym of imply?
Synonym of word imply are discernible, noshing, prominent, pinpoint, conspicuously, inditing, plain, pink, apparent, hinting
What are the idioms related to imply?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imply.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- Actions speaks louder than words
- Bring to light
- Come to like
- Give vent to
What are the quotes with word imply?
Here are the quotes with the word imply in them
- To imply that religious believers have no right to engage moral questions in the public square or at the ballot is simply to establish a Reichian secularism as our state faith. — Maggie Gallagher
- I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em. — Ron White
- Poetry had far better imply things than preach them directly... in the open pulpit her voice grows hoarse and fails. — F. L. Lucas
- The march of science and technology does not imply growing intellectual complexity in the lives of most people. It often means the opposite. — Thomas Sowell