Importantly meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Importantly.
- (adverb) : in an important way
- (adverb) : in an important way or to an important degree
For many my behavior has been a major disappointment, my behavior has caused considerable worry to my business partners, and everyone involved in my business, but most importantly to the young people we influence, I apologize.
More words from Urdu related to Importantly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Importantly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یقیناًبالضرورمفروضمقصدکچی شرابواجبیمطلوبہضرورپھپھوندی لگناضرورتاًپائخانہاہمیت سےبلا قید یا شرطہوگالازمچاہیے کہمطلقانہپھپھوندی لگاناخواہ مخواہناگزیردر حقیقتمطلقبنے گالازمیلوازماَوشیےاُوسنالازماواجببرحقسراسراور کیاچاہئےاوشفرضشیرہٴ انگورضروری طور سےمطلوبنراشرطیہچاہیےان اپائےہمیشہپڑیگاٹٹیلوازماتقطعاًاُبسانالابدجائے ضرور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Importantly
What are the meanings of Importantly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Importantly in Urdu are ضرور - zaruur, اہمیت سے - aehmiyat sey and بالضرور - Bilzaroor. To understand how would you translate the word Importantly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Importantly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Importantly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Importantly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Importantly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Importantly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Importantly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by importantly?
Meanings of importantly are ضرور - zaruur, اہمیت سے - aehmiyat sey and بالضرور - Bilzaroor
Whats the definition of importantly?
Definition of the importantly are
- in an important way
- in an important way or to an important degree
What is the synonym of importantly?
Synonym of word importantly are indeed, aye, absolutely, obligatory, needful, necessary, must, certainly, importunely, crucially
What are the idioms related to importantly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word importantly.
- A screw is loose somewhere
- Every cloud has a silver lining to it
- Few may play with devil and win
- Ghosts only come to those who look for them
- Give and it shall be given to you
What are the quotes with word importantly?
Here are the quotes with the word importantly in them
- The NFL has been an amazing page in this chapter of my life. I pray that all successive adventures offer me the same potential for growth, success and most importantly fun. — Ricky Williams
- For many my behavior has been a major disappointment, my behavior has caused considerable worry to my business partners, and everyone involved in my business, but most importantly to the young people we influence, I apologize. — Tiger Woods
- All cities do face similar, significant trends in the future... most importantly global warming and climate change. — Cate Blanchett
- Every ISP is being attacked, maliciously both from in the United States and outside of the United States, by those who want to invade people's privacy. But more importantly they want to take control of computers, they want to hack them, they want to steal information. — Darrell Issa