Impose meanings in Urdu
Impose meanings in Urdu are اوپر رکھنا, بار ڈالنا, سر پر رکھنا, عائد کرنا, ذمے کرنا, سر کرنا, ڈالنا, دھرنا, لگانا Impose in Urdu. More meanings of impose, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Impose.
- (verb) : compel to behave in a certain way
- (verb) : impose and collect
- (verb) : impose something unpleasant
One thing, however, is sure, - that in all cases the effort should be to impose all the cost of repairing the wrong upon the doer of the wrong. This alone is real justice, and of course such justice is necessarily free.
And secondly, I would impose a significant state landfill tipping fee and use that tipping fee to fund the billion dollar bond issue that I want to create to produce the funds for all of the environmental challenges that we just went over.
More words related to the meanings of Impose
More words from Urdu related to Impose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیٹناسنوارناکافرگیرنانام لگانادرج کرناقائم کرناجیتناعائد کرناگانٹھنااگانادے مارناآرام کرناچھٹکنالگانااتحاد ہوناپہنچنامرتکب ہونامکمل آزادیبچے دینامتعلق کرنانگہداشت کرناڈماڑہاناگھسیڑناروک رکھنالیسنادھوکاتکلیف دینانظم دینامارنامزاحمت کرنااکھٹا کرنارتبہپھینک دیناانوکھامنتشر ہوناپورا کرنامربوط ہوناجھونکنادینامسئلہ حل کرناذہَن ميں بِٹھا ليناببھکتیرکناپورا اترنالفافہانکسچھڑناپہلُو بَہ پہلُو رَکھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Impose
What are the meanings of Impose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impose in Urdu are لگانا - lagaana, سر کرنا - sar karna, دھرنا - dharna, ڈالنا - daalna, عائد کرنا - aa ed karna, اوپر رکھنا - uupar rakhna, بار ڈالنا - baar daalna and ذمے کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Impose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impose?
Meanings of impose are لگانا - lagaana, سر کرنا - sar karna, دھرنا - dharna, ڈالنا - daalna, عائد کرنا - aa ed karna, اوپر رکھنا - uupar rakhna, بار ڈالنا - baar daalna and ذمے کرنا
Whats the definition of impose?
Definition of the impose are
- compel to behave in a certain way
- impose and collect
- impose something unpleasant
What is the synonym of impose?
Synonym of word impose are install, vanquish, dharna, implant, put in, insert, overcome, sit in, hook, put
What are the idioms related to impose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impose.
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- Friends and company are a bad excuse for ill actions
- Goods are their that enjoy them
- Land astray
What are the quotes with word impose?
Here are the quotes with the word impose in them
- One thing, however, is sure, - that in all cases the effort should be to impose all the cost of repairing the wrong upon the doer of the wrong. This alone is real justice, and of course such justice is necessarily free. — Benjamin Tucker
- And secondly, I would impose a significant state landfill tipping fee and use that tipping fee to fund the billion dollar bond issue that I want to create to produce the funds for all of the environmental challenges that we just went over. — Ed Rendell
- Equality of rights means that some people cannot simply impose obligations on others, for the moral agency and rights of those others would then be violated. — Tom G. Palmer
- Those who have always had faith in its final success can do no less than rejoice as if it was our own triumph after five years of daily struggle to impose Cuban music on the European continent. — Alejo Carpentier