Impractical meanings in Urdu
Impractical meanings in Urdu are ناقابل عمل, جِسے کام میں نہ لایا جا سکے, عقل سلیم سے عاری, غیر عملی, غیر افادی, ناممکن Impractical in Urdu. More meanings of impractical, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Impractical.
- (adjective satellite) : not practical or realizable; speculative
- (adjective) : not practical; not workable or not given to practical matters
There are a lot of impractical things about owning a Porsche. But they're all offset by the driving experience. It really is unique. Lamborghinis and Ferraris come close. And they are more powerful, but they don't handle like a Porsche.
When you're a kid, I think you want to be a film star. And I'm not as enamoured with that any more. The reality of that life is a lot of travel, and a lot of being away, which is impractical because I have four children, so I don't want to be away that much, not the other side of the world away.
More words related to the meanings of Impractical
More words from Urdu related to Impractical
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impractical meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Impractical
What are the meanings of Impractical in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impractical in Urdu are ناممکن - naa mumkin, ناقابل عمل - naa qaabil e amal and غیر عملی. To understand how would you translate the word Impractical in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impractical or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impractical synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impractical. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impractical in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impractical in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impractical with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impractical?
Meanings of impractical are ناممکن - naa mumkin, ناقابل عمل - naa qaabil e amal and غیر عملی
Whats the definition of impractical?
Definition of the impractical are
- not practical or realizable; speculative
- not practical; not workable or not given to practical matters
What is the synonym of impractical?
Synonym of word impractical are improvably, impostumed, imposable, improvidently, unpracticable, improvable, impedible, improbableness, unprolific, impossibly
What are the idioms related to impractical?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impractical.
- To believe a business impossible is the way to make it so
- Death comes even to the monumental stones and the names inscribed thereon
- He is praised by these he is blamed by those
- He labours in vain tries to please all
- No man can please all the world and his father
What are the quotes with word impractical?
Here are the quotes with the word impractical in them
- There are a lot of impractical things about owning a Porsche. But they're all offset by the driving experience. It really is unique. Lamborghinis and Ferraris come close. And they are more powerful, but they don't handle like a Porsche. — Kevin O'Leary
- When you're a kid, I think you want to be a film star. And I'm not as enamoured with that any more. The reality of that life is a lot of travel, and a lot of being away, which is impractical because I have four children, so I don't want to be away that much, not the other side of the world away. — Rob Brydon
- More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginning of all wars - yes, an end to this brutal, inhuman and thoroughly impractical method of settling the differences between governments. — Franklin D. Roosevelt