Improbable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Improbable.
- (adjective) : not likely to be true or to occur or to have occurred
- (adjective satellite) : too improbable to admit of belief
- (adjective satellite) : having a probability too low to inspire belief
My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success.
More words from Urdu related to Improbable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Improbable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Improbable
What are the meanings of Improbable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Improbable in Urdu are ناممکن - naa mumkin and انہونی - anhoni. To understand how would you translate the word Improbable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Improbable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Improbable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Improbable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Improbable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Improbable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Improbable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by improbable?
Meanings of improbable are ناممکن - naa mumkin and انہونی - anhoni
Whats the definition of improbable?
Definition of the improbable are
- not likely to be true or to occur or to have occurred
- too improbable to admit of belief
- having a probability too low to inspire belief
What is the synonym of improbable?
Synonym of word improbable are unimaginable, impractical, impossible, unlikely, uncanny, eldritch, imposableness, unfoughten, improvably, impostumed
What are the idioms related to improbable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word improbable.
- To believe a business impossible is the way to make it so
- Death comes even to the monumental stones and the names inscribed thereon
- He is praised by these he is blamed by those
- He labours in vain tries to please all
- No man can please all the world and his father
What are the quotes with word improbable?
Here are the quotes with the word improbable in them
- Facts which at first seem improbable will, even on scant explanation, drop the cloak which has hidden them and stand forth in naked and simple beauty. — Galileo Galilei
- My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success. — Barack Obama
- Wealth, in even the most improbable cases, manages to convey the aspect of intelligence. — John Kenneth Galbraith
- Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things. — Richard Dawkins