In front meanings in Urdu
In front Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word In front.
- (adverb) : at or in the front
One of the great challenges of our age, in which the tools of our productivity are also the tools of our leisure, is to figure out how to make more useful those moments of procrastination when we're idling in front of our computer screens.
I started writing when I had three kids under the age of 4. I used to write every ten minutes I got to sit in front of a computer. Now, when I have more time, I function the same way: if it's writing time, I write.
More words related to the meanings of In front
More words from Urdu related to In front
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word In front meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سابق میںپیش تربہت دور سےپيش پيشزیادہالٹادوسری جانبگریبانپیشتردورخلافنِکلتا ہواحاشیہآگے بڑھتا ہوادور ترباہرماسوابرودھیادھرآمنے سامنےاول میںترقی دینابرعکسراستے میںروبروحفاظتوہعلاوہآگے کی طَرَفدگرپہلےاگلاتھوڑی دور پرآگے سےکِسی کی جانِبپھیلاناحریفالٹتوئیدوسرامَکاناًدوسرےپیشپیش پیشقبلدور سےآگے کی جانِبدور کامقابلبل مقابل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of In front
What are the meanings of In front in Urdu?
Meanings of the word In front in Urdu are آگے - aagey and سامنے - saamney. To understand how would you translate the word In front in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to In front or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered In front synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word In front. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use In front in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say In front in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of In front with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by in front?
Meanings of in front are آگے - aagey and سامنے - saamney
Whats the definition of in front?
Definition of the in front are
- at or in the front
What is the synonym of in front?
Synonym of word in front are furthers, out front, erst, furtherer, frontally, ahead, forwardly, facing, forthy, before
What are the idioms related to in front?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word in front.
- Hold forth
- The longer we live the more strange sights we see
- Either i will find a way or make one
- Enter the lists
- Face to face
What are the quotes with word in front?
Here are the quotes with the word in front in them
- One of the great challenges of our age, in which the tools of our productivity are also the tools of our leisure, is to figure out how to make more useful those moments of procrastination when we're idling in front of our computer screens. — Joshua Foer
- I started writing when I had three kids under the age of 4. I used to write every ten minutes I got to sit in front of a computer. Now, when I have more time, I function the same way: if it's writing time, I write. — Jodi Picoult
- You are never so alone as when you are ill on stage. The most nightmarish feeling in the world is suddenly to feel like throwing up in front of four thousand people. — Judy Garland
- Sometimes, when I'm alone, I put on six inch heels and wear nothing else and dance around in front of the mirror and do my little stripper dance. — Tori Spelling