Incessantly meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Incessantly.
- (adverb) : without interruption
- (adverb) : with unflagging resolve
More words from Urdu related to Incessantly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Incessantly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Incessantly
What are the meanings of Incessantly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Incessantly in Urdu are ہمیشہ - hameyshah and دم بہ دم - dam bah dam. To understand how would you translate the word Incessantly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Incessantly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Incessantly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Incessantly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Incessantly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Incessantly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Incessantly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by incessantly?
Meanings of incessantly are ہمیشہ - hameyshah and دم بہ دم - dam bah dam
Whats the definition of incessantly?
Definition of the incessantly are
- without interruption
- with unflagging resolve
What is the synonym of incessantly?
Synonym of word incessantly are always, ever, eternally, constantly, successively, repeatedly, alway, eternise, sempre, perpetually
What are the idioms related to incessantly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word incessantly.
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- A bad thing never dies
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Be it weal or be it woe it shall not be always so
- Buy what you do not want and you will sell what you cannot spare
What are the quotes with word incessantly?
Here are the quotes with the word incessantly in them
- Great hearts steadily send forth the secret forces that incessantly draw great events. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Marriage must incessantly contend with a monster that devours everything: familiarity. — Honore de Balzac
- The first requisite for success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem incessantly without growing weary. — Charles Caleb Colton