Inclined meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Inclined.
- (adjective satellite) : having made preparations
- (adjective) : at an angle to the horizontal or vertical position
- (adjective) : (often followed by to') having a preference, disposition, or tendency
These days too many of us seem inclined to cover our ears, close our eyes, and blindly follow the most narrow, conservative tenets of religion or else seek comfort in the ancient traditions of New Age ritual.
In our open society, we are inclined to give to the less fortunate for the pure goodness of giving. We open our home to those who are alone on this holiday to spread some warmth into the life of another.
More words from Urdu related to Inclined
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inclined meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شریکتِرچھاڈھلوانترچھاکلی آنامنحرفاُریبالٹیجانب داریرفیقچوڑائی کے بَلپارکونپلیںغیرقائمہجو عرضاً واقع ہوپرپیچکھلناپتی دارتیڑھااریبکلامحرفپار کرنابانکیکلیڈھلواںتیڑھیکترواںکلی نکلناساتھیاُریبواںیاربینڈاشگوفہخم دارمُستَعرَضکجتنگ نظریساجھیعرض میںہم جلیسآر پارشگوفہ آناجھکا ہواعرضیالٹایک طرفگیہم راہیبانکاکپار ...
What are the meanings of Inclined in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inclined in Urdu are آڑی - aari and آڑا - aara. To understand how would you translate the word Inclined in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inclined or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inclined synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inclined. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inclined in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inclined in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inclined with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inclined?
Meanings of inclined are آڑی - aari and آڑا - aara
Whats the definition of inclined?
Definition of the inclined are
- having made preparations
- at an angle to the horizontal or vertical position
- (often followed by to') having a preference, disposition, or tendency
What is the synonym of inclined?
Synonym of word inclined are chum, bud, bent, athwart, slanting, oblique, handspike, crooked, transversely, yokefellow
What are the quotes with word inclined?
Here are the quotes with the word inclined in them
- These days too many of us seem inclined to cover our ears, close our eyes, and blindly follow the most narrow, conservative tenets of religion or else seek comfort in the ancient traditions of New Age ritual. — Joan D.Vinge
- I have noticed... that men usually leave married women alone and are inclined to treat all wives with respect. This is no great credit to married women. — Marilyn Monroe
- In our open society, we are inclined to give to the less fortunate for the pure goodness of giving. We open our home to those who are alone on this holiday to spread some warmth into the life of another. — Jeff Miller
- So at a time in which the media give the public everything it wants and desires, maybe art should adopt a much more aggressive attitude towards the public. I myself am very much inclined to take this position. — Thom Mayne