Incompetent meanings in Urdu
Incompetent meanings in Urdu is نااہل Incompetent in Urdu. More meanings of incompetent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Incompetent.
- (adjective satellite) : showing lack of skill or aptitude
- (adjective satellite) : not meeting requirements
- (noun) : someone who is not competent to take effective action
- (adjective) : not qualified or suited for a purpose
- (adjective) : legally not qualified or sufficient
- (adjective satellite) : not doing a good job
Like all young reporters - brilliant or hopelessly incompetent - I dreamed of the glamorous life of the foreign correspondent: prowling Vienna in a Burberry trench coat, speaking a dozen languages to dangerous women, narrowly escaping Sardinian bandits - the usual stuff that newspaper dreams are made of.
More words from Urdu related to Incompetent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Incompetent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدکارناموزوںبے مواخذہبد کارناکار گزارفاسداناڑیمعذورلا ابالیبداِخلاقی کا عادیشیطانیبے تکانااہلغیر ذمہ دارانہبد خصلتعیبینکمالاچارلاابالینامناسببے پروابدکردارسزا یافتہ قیدیسفاکناکارہمجبورجواب دہی سے بریقابل اعتراضفاسقبے ہودہنااہل بنایا ہُواغیر ذمہ دارقابِل ملامتناقصغیر مستحقناقابلبے پرواہنالائققابل ملامتنیا فوجیبری الذمہ
What are the meanings of Incompetent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Incompetent in Urdu is نااہل - naa aehl. To understand how would you translate the word Incompetent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Incompetent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Incompetent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Incompetent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Incompetent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Incompetent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Incompetent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by incompetent?
Meaning of incompetent is نااہل - naa aehl
Whats the definition of incompetent?
Definition of the incompetent are
- showing lack of skill or aptitude
- not meeting requirements
- someone who is not competent to take effective action
- not qualified or suited for a purpose
- legally not qualified or sufficient
- not doing a good job
What is the synonym of incompetent?
Synonym of word incompetent are meritless, yardbird, incapables, inept, unqualified, unqualifiedly, unqualitied, disabled, non efficient, disqualified
What are the quotes with word incompetent?
Here are the quotes with the word incompetent in them
- I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel and incompetent comes naturally to me. — John Cleese
- Like all young reporters - brilliant or hopelessly incompetent - I dreamed of the glamorous life of the foreign correspondent: prowling Vienna in a Burberry trench coat, speaking a dozen languages to dangerous women, narrowly escaping Sardinian bandits - the usual stuff that newspaper dreams are made of. — Russell Baker
- I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as incompetent as some of the men who are already there. — Maureen Reagan
- War is something Arafat sends others to do for him. That is, the poor souls who believe in him. This pompous incompetent caused the failure of the Camp David negotiations, Clinton's mediation. — Oriana Fallaci