Incorporate meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Incorporate.
- (verb) : include or contain; have as a component
- (verb) : make into a whole or make part of a whole
- (verb) : unite or merge with something already in existence
- (verb) : form a corporation
- (adjective satellite) : formed or united into a whole
Art is the most beautiful deception of all. And although people try to incorporate the everyday events of life in it, we must hope that it will remain a deception lest it become a utilitarian thing, sad as a factory.
More words related to the meanings of Incorporate
More words from Urdu related to Incorporate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Incorporate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چہرہ لکھنانتھی کرنادرج کرناپورا کرناساتھ دینامرکبڈھکوسنامربوط ہوناپیلنامشمول کرنااپناناپیوست کرناآنتوں کی سوجنتحریراً اِضافہ کرناکھینچ لیناربط پیدا کرناختم ہوناسانٹھنالاناسرایت کر جاناتعلقلف کرنا .گھیرنارجسٹر میںتتمہ کرناداخل کریںشامِل کَرناجڑنامسالااشیائے نوشیدنیملنے کی جگہاڑسناتصورات کو عملی شکل ديناجَذَب کَرنااضافہاندر آنایک جان کرناگھسیڑناشیرازہنتیجہ اَخذ کَرناپیوند ہوناآغاز کرناچوس لیناکڑیخلیج میں ڈالناگھسناشامل کرناگھیر لیناسماپت کرناشریک ہوناسُننا ...
What are the meanings of Incorporate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Incorporate in Urdu are جذب کرنا - jazb karna, داخل کرنا - daakhil karna and شامل کرنا - shaamil karna. To understand how would you translate the word Incorporate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Incorporate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Incorporate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Incorporate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Incorporate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Incorporate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Incorporate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by incorporate?
Meanings of incorporate are جذب کرنا - jazb karna, داخل کرنا - daakhil karna and شامل کرنا - shaamil karna
Whats the definition of incorporate?
Definition of the incorporate are
- include or contain; have as a component
- make into a whole or make part of a whole
- unite or merge with something already in existence
- form a corporation
- formed or united into a whole
What is the synonym of incorporate?
Synonym of word incorporate are drink, entwisting, embody, incorporating, enterate, affix, incoronate, enshrining, adding, receive
What are the quotes with word incorporate?
Here are the quotes with the word incorporate in them
- Art is the most beautiful deception of all. And although people try to incorporate the everyday events of life in it, we must hope that it will remain a deception lest it become a utilitarian thing, sad as a factory. — Claude Debussy
- It's funny, though, with films, because you can incorporate a variety of elements, and sometimes that can work for you and sometimes I think it can work against you. — Guy Pearce
- It's hard to incorporate dance into movies I think. — Jamie Bell
- Natural science will in time incorporate into itself the science of man, just as the science of man will incorporate into itself natural science: there will be one science. — Karl Marx