Increased meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Increased.
- (adjective) : made greater in size or amount or degree
Shockingly, a University of Pennsylvania study says the number of young people addicted to gambling - largely due to increased exposure to the Internet and Internet gambling - grew by an alarming 20 percent between 2004 and 2005 alone.
More words related to the meanings of Increased
More words from Urdu related to Increased
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Increased meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مغرورپھیلانابڑھوتریاضافہ ہونااٹکاناافزونیخود بینفضلآویزاں کرناغیر قانونیتتمہفالتوبے اثراضافہ کرنااضافہفضولضمیمہعقلی قوتوں میں وسعتبے سودبڑھناوصل کرنانارواجڑناضرورت سے زیادہتہیزیادہلگانانامعقولتوسیعاز حدخالی خولیزیادہ ہوناببھکتیزیادتیخالیبے مقصداضافیجوڑناحد سے زیادہفراوانیبے اعتدالی سےشیخی بازپیوند لگاناپروان چڑھنالاحقہبیشیگھمنڈیبڑھانانتھی کرناناحق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Increased
What are the meanings of Increased in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Increased in Urdu are اضافہ - izaafah and زائد - zaa ed. To understand how would you translate the word Increased in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Increased or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Increased synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Increased. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Increased in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Increased in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Increased with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by increased?
Meanings of increased are اضافہ - izaafah and زائد - zaa ed
Whats the definition of increased?
Definition of the increased are
- made greater in size or amount or degree
What is the synonym of increased?
Synonym of word increased are increasing, redundant, beef up, extra, increment, immoderately, increase, incremation, augment, increasement
What are the idioms with the word increased?
Here are the idioms with the word increased in them.
- Strength is increased by concord
What are the idioms related to increased?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word increased.
- Despair not only aggravates our misery but our weakness
- The last drop makes the cup run over
What are the quotes with word increased?
Here are the quotes with the word increased in them
- Shockingly, a University of Pennsylvania study says the number of young people addicted to gambling - largely due to increased exposure to the Internet and Internet gambling - grew by an alarming 20 percent between 2004 and 2005 alone. — Spencer Bachus
- My love of fine art increased - the more of it I saw, the more of it I wanted to see. — Paul Getty
- Childhood obesity is best tackled at home through improved parental involvement, increased physical exercise, better diet and restraint from eating. — Bob Filner
- Since September 11, security has been increased everywhere, and we have new IDs to get on to the Fox lot. I drove to the security gate, but realized I'd left my ID in my other car. I just broke into that voice - 'Hey, man, I'm Bart Simpson. Who else sounds like this?' The guard waved me through. — Nancy Cartwright