Increasingly meanings in Urdu
Increasingly meanings in Urdu is بڑھتے ہوئے Increasingly in Urdu. More meanings of increasingly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Increasingly.
- (adverb) : advancing in amount or intensity
Judaism is much more communal, and partly as a consequence of my religious switch, I am increasingly more suspicous of my previous view that what people do in the privacy of their own home is their business alone.
More words from Urdu related to Increasingly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Increasingly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Increasingly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Increasingly in Urdu is بڑھتے ہوئے - barhtey hu ey. To understand how would you translate the word Increasingly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Increasingly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Increasingly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Increasingly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Increasingly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Increasingly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Increasingly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by increasingly?
Meaning of increasingly is بڑھتے ہوئے - barhtey hu ey
Whats the definition of increasingly?
Definition of the increasingly are
- advancing in amount or intensity
What is the synonym of increasingly?
Synonym of word increasingly are soarers, growingly, growlingly
What are the quotes with word increasingly?
Here are the quotes with the word increasingly in them
- Catholics and evangelicals need to remain allied, and in solidarity, against the increasingly aggressive secularism of our age. — Gary Bauer
- Postmodernism surely requires an even greater grasp of symbolism, as it's increasingly an art of gesture alone. — Andrew Eldritch
- Judaism is much more communal, and partly as a consequence of my religious switch, I am increasingly more suspicous of my previous view that what people do in the privacy of their own home is their business alone. — Luke Ford
- Any architectural project we do takes at least four or five years, so increasingly there is a discrepancy between the acceleration of culture and the continuing slowness of architecture. — Rem Koolhaas