Independence meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Independence.
- (noun) : the successful ending of the American Revolution
- (noun) : freedom from control or influence of another or others
- (noun) : a city in western Missouri; the beginning of the Santa Fe Trail
I really think we should pass a law in every state, I don't care whether it takes the independence away from an old person or not. You shouldn't be driving a car if you're over the age of 80. Maybe even less than that.
The attitude of independence toward a constructed language which all national speakers must adopt is really a great advantage, because it tends to make man see himself as the master of language instead of its obedient servant.
|Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August||یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Independence
More words from Urdu related to Independence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Independence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضبطوثوققوت مدافعتحوصلہآزادیرہاؤہمواریرہائعزمصبر و تحملحُرِيّتبچاؤعمدچھٹکارہاستمرارمساواتمعافیتہیہثباتبے باقیچھٹیسلطنتحریتپائداریسختیاستحقاقچھوڑنارہائیقیامصبرچھُٹکاراخودمختارڈھیلقُوّت برداشتاستواریبے اثریچھوٹنجاتثابت قدمیراستیآزادگیقراربُردباریخلاصیچھٹکاراقراردادمُشکل سے نکلنے کا عملپائیداریبرابریوارثتگی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Independence
What are the meanings of Independence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Independence in Urdu are خود مختاری - khud mukhtaari, آزادی - aazaadi and استقلال - isteqlaal. To understand how would you translate the word Independence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Independence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Independence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Independence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Independence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Independence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Independence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by independence?
Meanings of independence are خود مختاری - khud mukhtaari, آزادی - aazaadi and استقلال - isteqlaal
Whats the definition of independence?
Definition of the independence are
- the successful ending of the American Revolution
- freedom from control or influence of another or others
- a city in western Missouri; the beginning of the Santa Fe Trail
What is the synonym of independence?
Synonym of word independence are autonomy, autonyms, liberation, autonomies, immunity, sovereignty, freedom, independency, emancipation, resolution
What are the idioms related to independence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word independence.
- By perseverance the snail reached the ark
- Persevere and never fear
- Slow and sure
- A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in a prison
- Above all liberty
What are the quotes with word independence?
Here are the quotes with the word independence in them
- I really think we should pass a law in every state, I don't care whether it takes the independence away from an old person or not. You shouldn't be driving a car if you're over the age of 80. Maybe even less than that. — Evel Knievel
- Hungary is, in a word, in a state of WAR against the Hapsburg dynasty, a war of legitimate defence, by which alone it can ever regain independence and freedom. — Lajos Kossuth
- The attitude of independence toward a constructed language which all national speakers must adopt is really a great advantage, because it tends to make man see himself as the master of language instead of its obedient servant. — Edward Sapir
- No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren't cool, just to establish themselves. That's what adolescence is about. They're gonna go through that no matter what. — Eddie Vedder
How to use independence in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use independence in a sentence.
- Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August — یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے