Independent meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Independent.
- (noun) : a writer or artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
- (adjective satellite) : (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- (noun) : a neutral or uncommitted person (especially in politics)
- (adjective) : free from external control and constraint
- (adjective) : (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- (adjective satellite) : not controlled by a party or interest group
More words related to the meanings of Independent
More words from Urdu related to Independent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Independent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر مطابقنخُوت پسندبےروکناپاکمجرَدگوشَہ گيرجنس مشترکسیرخود پسندجھولاابھیمانیعلیحدہ کَرنابے روکپھٹکرپرےالگ ہو جانے والاذاتیغیر رسمیبے تکلفعیاںالبیلاتحکم پسنددولت مندسہلبھاگا ہواڈانوا ڈولدورالگ کرنامنور کرناخرقہ پوشہٹوخاموشدہریہبے ربطبے جوڑہٹ دھرمخلاف رواج یا دستورغير مشابہمشکلعضوخنزیریانوکھاہٹا ہوااپکشیکامیابانانیت زدہبھر بھرامتکبربچاناخود مختار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Independent
What are the meanings of Independent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Independent in Urdu are آزاد - aazaad, آسودہ - aasuudah, الگ - alag, خود مختار - khud mukhtaar, خود سر - khud sar and پیٹ بھرا - peyt bhara. To understand how would you translate the word Independent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Independent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Independent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Independent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Independent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Independent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Independent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by independent?
Meanings of independent are آزاد - aazaad, آسودہ - aasuudah, الگ - alag, خود مختار - khud mukhtaar, خود سر - khud sar and پیٹ بھرا - peyt bhara
Whats the definition of independent?
Definition of the independent are
- a writer or artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
- (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- a neutral or uncommitted person (especially in politics)
- free from external control and constraint
- (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- not controlled by a party or interest group
What is the synonym of independent?
Synonym of word independent are free, appeased, disinterested, freebased, separated, autonomist, free thinker, wayward, apart, libber
What are the idioms related to independent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word independent.
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Upon one legs
- Upon ones legs
- The poor man is never free he serves in every country
What are the quotes with word independent?
Here are the quotes with the word independent in them
- TV is sort of the only way to go for an actress my age to make a decent salary with independent films, you just can't. — Jessica Lange
- I prefer younger men. In some ways, they are much more open to a woman being stronger and independent then some of the men my age. — Kim Cattrall
- The culture of independent film criticism has totally gone down the drain and this seems to come with the territory of the consumer age that we are now living in. — Wim Wenders
- No employer today is independent of those about him. He cannot succeed alone, no matter how great his ability or capital. Business today is more than ever a question of cooperation. — Orison Swett Marden