Indication meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Indication.
- (noun) : the act of indicating or pointing out by name
- (noun) : something that serves to indicate or suggest
- (noun) : a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument
- (noun) : something (as a course of action) that is indicated as expedient or necessary
- (noun) : (medicine) a reason to prescribe a drug or perform a procedure
It is, of course, further indication that a fundamentalist right has really taken over much of the Republican Party, People might cite George Bush as proof that you can be totally impervious to the effects of Harvard and Yale education.
More words related to the meanings of Indication
More words from Urdu related to Indication
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indication meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پلک جھپکناپیچکیفیتانکشافدخلاقرارچمکناشبیہعلامت کرنانشان دہیروزنپختگیکہنی سے دھکیلناعددیپہچانجھریذکر کرناشخصیتمحصُور کرناظہورآب جونمایش کرناخبرعرفمرض کی کوئی ظاہر نِشانیعرفانداغامتیازی نشان لگاناپلک پھڑکناحرکتکوچککسوٹینقش پابلایکساں ہونے کا اثباتپیشین گوئینمایاں کرناآشنائتنذیلکسی دیوتا کی شبیہنمایاںآنکھ مارناالجھیڑاحالفراستسوجھ بوجھقولجھلملاناتغراپہچان کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Indication
What are the meanings of Indication in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indication in Urdu are پہچان - paehchaan, اشارہ - ishaarah, علامت - alaamat, اظہار - izhaar, نشان دہی - nishaan dahi and دلالت - dalaalat. To understand how would you translate the word Indication in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indication or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indication synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indication. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indication in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indication in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indication with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indication?
Meanings of indication are پہچان - paehchaan, اشارہ - ishaarah, علامت - alaamat, اظہار - izhaar, نشان دہی - nishaan dahi and دلالت - dalaalat
Whats the definition of indication?
Definition of the indication are
- the act of indicating or pointing out by name
- something that serves to indicate or suggest
- a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument
- something (as a course of action) that is indicated as expedient or necessary
- (medicine) a reason to prescribe a drug or perform a procedure
What is the synonym of indication?
Synonym of word indication are cognateness, pointedness, symbolistic, disclosure, symbol, noint, discrimination, mention, symbolist, pointilism
What are the idioms related to indication?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word indication.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- Positiveness is an evidence of poor judgement
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A word to the wise is enough
- To hold out the olive branch
What are the quotes with word indication?
Here are the quotes with the word indication in them
- Television could perform a great service in mass education, but there's no indication its sponsors have anything like this on their minds. — Tallulah Bankhead
- It is, of course, further indication that a fundamentalist right has really taken over much of the Republican Party, People might cite George Bush as proof that you can be totally impervious to the effects of Harvard and Yale education. — Barney Frank
- A fundamentalist can't bring himself or herself to negotiate with people who disagree with them because the negotiating process itself is an indication of implied equality. — Jimmy Carter
- The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear. — Jiddu Krishnamurti