Indicator meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Indicator.
- (noun) : a device for showing the operating condition of some system
- (noun) : a signal for attracting attention
- (noun) : a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
- (noun) : (chemistry) a substance that changes color to indicate the presence of some ion or substance; can be used to indicate the completion of a chemical reaction or (in medicine) to test for a particular reaction
More words related to the meanings of Indicator
More words from Urdu related to Indicator
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indicator meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشاورجانچمتدھوپ گاڑی کا کانٹامبیناسباب کے متعلقتشکیل کرناآنکنانادرالظہوراندازہعام تصورپیمائش کرناسمجھوتہانمانسانچامشیراندازہ کرنااٹکل پر چلاناٹکلبصیرتبچارتمثیلیمظہرمثالشک کرناقیاسادراکچانچنافہیمسرسری تخمینہنقشہمشیر قانونیحساب لگاناپڑتالنظرگیانبچارناتشہیریمنتریمعیاریتفرضاندازہ لگانافراستپیمانہقراردادتوضیحینپاناصلاح دینے والااٹکل کرنافکر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Indicator
What are the meanings of Indicator in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indicator in Urdu are اندازہ - andaazah, مشیر - mushiir, مظہر - muzhar and مقیاس - meqyaas. To understand how would you translate the word Indicator in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indicator or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indicator synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indicator. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indicator in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indicator in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indicator with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indicator?
Meanings of indicator are اندازہ - andaazah, مشیر - mushiir, مظہر - muzhar and مقیاس - meqyaas
Whats the definition of indicator?
Definition of the indicator are
- a device for showing the operating condition of some system
- a signal for attracting attention
- a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
- (chemistry) a substance that changes color to indicate the presence of some ion or substance; can be used to indicate the completion of a chemical reaction or (in medicine) to test for a particular reaction
What is the synonym of indicator?
Synonym of word indicator are estimate, consultancy, conjecture, epitomized, supposition, epitomised, surmise, epitomic, guess, gauge
What are the idioms related to indicator?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word indicator.
- Legal adviser
- A fly on wheel
- Above beyond or
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- Do not believe any one about yourslef more than yourslef
What are the quotes with word indicator?
Here is the quote with the word indicator in them
- Religiosity turns out to be the best indicator of civic involvement: it's more accurate than education, age, income, gender or race. — Jonathan Sacks