Indispensable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Indispensable.
- (adjective satellite) : absolutely necessary; vitally necessary
- (adjective satellite) : unavoidable
- (adjective) : not to be dispensed with; essential
In the end, the humanities can only be defended by stressing how indispensable they are and this means insisting on their vital role in the whole business of academic learning, rather than protesting that, like some poor relation, they don't cost much to be housed.
More words related to the meanings of Indispensable
More words from Urdu related to Indispensable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indispensable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حیَّاتیناقابل تنسیخ یا تردیدقانون سازکار منصبیحقمفروضبُنیادیجبلیکشادہمطلوبہتعمیلناپسندپوری طاقت والااشد ضروریبڑانہ جھکنے والالازمیان پلٹما حاصلکارسچاٹلقسمت کا لکھانیزہ بازی کرناضرورتجوہریناطقخاصکلیسائی قانون کے برعکسغیر متحرکجسے ٹالا نہ جا سکےجلد سازیواجب التعظیمناچاریزِندگی سے مُتعلِّقمحضبھداصاف گوحق پرستپائخانہذاتیپتھر کی لکیرسختیمقصداصلناکافیقدیمقابل غوربے حرکتغیر متبدل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Indispensable
What are the meanings of Indispensable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indispensable in Urdu are واجب - waajib, لازمی - laazmi, اٹل - atal, فرض - farz, ضروری - zaruuri and ناگزیر - naa guziir. To understand how would you translate the word Indispensable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indispensable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indispensable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indispensable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indispensable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indispensable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indispensable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indispensable?
Meanings of indispensable are واجب - waajib, لازمی - laazmi, اٹل - atal, فرض - farz, ضروری - zaruuri and ناگزیر - naa guziir
Whats the definition of indispensable?
Definition of the indispensable are
- absolutely necessary; vitally necessary
- not to be dispensed with; essential
What is the synonym of indispensable?
Synonym of word indispensable are obliger, necessary, unmakable, moral obligation, requiteful, incumbent, irrevocable, ordained, essential, irrevokable
What are the idioms related to indispensable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word indispensable.
- Responsibility must be shouldered your cannot carry it under your arm
- To be incumbent
- God truth
- The eternities
- Gods truth
What are the quotes with word indispensable?
Here are the quotes with the word indispensable in them
- The New York Quarterly is an amazing, intelligent, crazy, creative, strange, and indispensable magazine. — James Dickey
- Meetings are indispensable when you don't want to do anything. — John Kenneth Galbraith
- In the end, the humanities can only be defended by stressing how indispensable they are and this means insisting on their vital role in the whole business of academic learning, rather than protesting that, like some poor relation, they don't cost much to be housed. — Terry Eagleton
- No part of the education of a politician is more indispensable than the fighting of elections. — Winston Churchill