Individualistic meanings in Urdu
Individualistic meanings in Urdu is شخصی Individualistic in Urdu. More meanings of individualistic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Individualistic.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by or expressing individuality
- (adjective satellite) : with minimally restricted freedom in commerce
The only truly individualistic health-care choice - where you receive care that is unpolluted by anyone else's funds - is to forgo insurance altogether, paying out-of-pocket for health services as you need them.
Our country was thereby saved from the consequences of its distracting individualistic conception of democracy, and its merely legal conception of nationality. It was because the followers of Jackson and Douglas did fight for it, that the Union was preserved.
More words from Urdu related to Individualistic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Individualistic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Individualistic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Individualistic in Urdu is شخصی - Shakhsi. To understand how would you translate the word Individualistic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Individualistic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Individualistic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Individualistic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Individualistic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Individualistic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Individualistic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by individualistic?
Meaning of individualistic is شخصی - Shakhsi
Whats the definition of individualistic?
Definition of the individualistic are
- marked by or expressing individuality
- with minimally restricted freedom in commerce
What is the synonym of individualistic?
Synonym of word individualistic are personable, personised, personated, personating, personae, personized, personator, personifier, personals, personizes
What are the quotes with word individualistic?
Here are the quotes with the word individualistic in them
- The only truly individualistic health-care choice - where you receive care that is unpolluted by anyone else's funds - is to forgo insurance altogether, paying out-of-pocket for health services as you need them. — Thomas Frank
- Our country was thereby saved from the consequences of its distracting individualistic conception of democracy, and its merely legal conception of nationality. It was because the followers of Jackson and Douglas did fight for it, that the Union was preserved. — Herbert Croly
- In an individualistic culture, the narcissist is God's gift to the world. In a collectivist society, the narcissist is God's gift to the collective. — Christopher Lasch
- The decadent international but individualistic capitalism in the hands of which we found ourselves after the war is not a success. It is not intelligent. It is not beautiful. It is not just. It is not virtuous. And it doesn't deliver the goods. — John Maynard Keynes