Induce meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Induce.
- (verb) : cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- (verb) : cause to occur rapidly
- (verb) : cause to arise
- (verb) : reason or establish by induction
- (verb) : produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
Blowing up buses will not induce the Israelis to move forward, and neither will the killing of Palestinians or the demolition of their homes and their future. All this needs to stop. And we pledge that Jordan will do its utmost to help achieve it.
More words from Urdu related to Induce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Induce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیز کرناترتیب کرنااُبھارناپھونکنادرست کرناراغب کرنابے دار کرنادل لگاناحرکت دیناسجاناجگہ سر رکھناایڑ لگاناتجسستقسیم کرناراضی کرنالمبا کرناشوق دلاناپیچھے پڑناسریانابند و بست کرناجگاناخود غرضیترغیب دیناآمادہ کار کرناورغلانابھڑکانامرتب کرناپاؤں اکھاڑناجاگنادلچسپیمیلان پیدا کرناایڑ لگائے جاناکہناآمادہ کرناترتیب دینابنیادی خیال ہونابرپا کرنارباجذبہ عمل پیدا کرناآراستہ کنازیادہ جوش و جزبہ پیدا کرناپیٹھ ٹھونکنابانٹنااُکساناکاڑھناجی لگاناہٹ کرناآراستہ کرناانتظام کرناپیدا کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Induce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Induce in Urdu are مائل کرنا - maa el karna, آمادہ کرنا - aamaadah karna, برپا کرنا - barpa karna and راغب کرنا - raaghib karna. To understand how would you translate the word Induce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Induce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Induce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Induce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Induce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Induce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Induce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by induce?
Meanings of induce are مائل کرنا - maa el karna, آمادہ کرنا - aamaadah karna, برپا کرنا - barpa karna and راغب کرنا - raaghib karna
Whats the definition of induce?
Definition of the induce are
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- cause to occur rapidly
- cause to arise
- reason or establish by induction
- produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
What is the synonym of induce?
Synonym of word induce are indubitate, draw out, persuade, dispose, stimulate, instigate, incite, actuates, actuate, waken
What are the quotes with word induce?
Here are the quotes with the word induce in them
- Scholarship was one thing, drudgery another. I very soon concluded that nothing would induce me to read, let alone make notes on, hundreds and hundreds of very, very, very boring books. — Simon Raven
- Future shock is the shattering stress and disorientation that we induce in individuals by subjecting them to too much change in too short a time. — Alvin Toffler
- Blowing up buses will not induce the Israelis to move forward, and neither will the killing of Palestinians or the demolition of their homes and their future. All this needs to stop. And we pledge that Jordan will do its utmost to help achieve it. — King Abdullah II
- Espionage, for the most part, involves finding a person who knows something or has something that you can induce them secretly to give to you. That almost always involves a betrayal of trust. — Aldrich Ames