Induced meanings in Urdu
Induced meanings in Urdu is حوصلہ افزائی Induced in Urdu. More meanings of induced, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Induced.
- (adjective) : brought about or caused; not spontaneous
It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear.
More words related to the meanings of Induced
More words from Urdu related to Induced
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Induced meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Induced in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Induced in Urdu is حوصلہ افزائی. To understand how would you translate the word Induced in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Induced or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Induced synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Induced. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Induced in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Induced in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Induced with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by induced?
Meaning of induced is حوصلہ افزائی
Whats the definition of induced?
Definition of the induced are
- brought about or caused; not spontaneous
What is the synonym of induced?
Synonym of word induced are energise, gustations, upboils, motivated, infatuates, upbuoyance, spuriousness, moralling, upspeaking, asperated
What are the quotes with word induced?
Here are the quotes with the word induced in them
- Mysteriously and in ways that are totally remote from natural experience, the gray drizzle of horror induced by depression takes on the quality of physical pain. — William Styron
- It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear. — Douglas MacArthur
- Our country is now geared to an arms economy bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and an incessant propaganda of fear. — Douglas MacArthur
- Therefore, when I considered this carefully, the contempt which I had to fear because of the novelty and apparent absurdity of my view, nearly induced me to abandon utterly the work I had begun. — Nicolaus Copernicus