Induction meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Induction.
- (noun) : stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors
- (noun) : reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
- (noun) : an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
- (noun) : an act that sets in motion some course of events
- (noun) : the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time)
- (noun) : a formal entry into an organization or position or office
More words related to the meanings of Induction
More words from Urdu related to Induction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Induction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عقلیتدخولشروع ہوناتولیدتشبیبمناظرہعنصراِبتدا کَرنے کا عمَلتَخلیقاسلوب عقلیہدایتسلسلہ جنبانیثبوتکھلناسرآداٹھاناصلالاپنتیجہآغاز کرناپیدائشالتماسداغ بیلجزرابتدامعقولما حاصلآغاز ہوناعمل تولیدموقعمباحثہماخذنَفاذعملِ تَخلیقاستدلالروشناسیچل پڑناتجویزمظاہرہبیخپہلاِبتداعقلیپانیابتدائی حصہفرارڈول ڈالنامبتدابات ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Induction
What are the meanings of Induction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Induction in Urdu are آغاز - aaghaaz and استدلال - istedlaal. To understand how would you translate the word Induction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Induction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Induction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Induction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Induction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Induction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Induction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by induction?
Meanings of induction are آغاز - aaghaaz and استدلال - istedlaal
Whats the definition of induction?
Definition of the induction are
- stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors
- reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
- an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
- an act that sets in motion some course of events
- the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time)
- a formal entry into an organization or position or office
What is the synonym of induction?
Synonym of word induction are kick off, delectability, initiative, inference, demonstration, initiation, debate, inception, rationalistic, getaway
What are the idioms related to induction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word induction.
- A bad beginning makes a bad ending
- Evil beginnings have bad endings
- A good beginning is half the battle
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
- Attribute every beginning and ending as from thence
What are the quotes with word induction?
Here is the quote with the word induction in them
- Since my induction into the Sports Hall of Fame, I have wanted to have my No. 3 Chevy on exhibit for sports fans to see. I hope others will enjoy the car as much as I have. — Junior Johnson