Inertia meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Inertia.
- (noun) : a disposition to remain inactive or inert
- (noun) : (physics) the tendency of a body to maintain its state of rest or uniform motion unless acted upon by an external force
I don't think we're yet evolved to the point where we're clever enough to handle a complex a situation as climate change. The inertia of humans is so huge that you can't really do anything meaningful.
All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right about face which turns us from failure to success.
More words related to the meanings of Inertia
More words from Urdu related to Inertia
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inertia meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ساعتآنچلدم دیناپھونک مارناقناعتسلامتیخاموشیامن پسندتحریکتصدیقحدبقیہمادہپڑنادمحیاتجسامتدوڑ دھوپڈھکیلنالاچار کرنامزاجصلاحیتمقدمپرچھاؤںسرانلیطمطراقدغا دیناآسودگیقُوَّت حیات رکھنے کی حالتدباؤسنساننبیڑناتیزیجلدی سے جانابے باکیتابقدرت اظہارٹھیلناتاکیدی علامتوجودغصبکناراپختگیجھوکشِدتبسفراخزور ڈالناتائید ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inertia
What are the meanings of Inertia in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inertia in Urdu are زور - zor, سکون - sukuun, دم - dam and جمود - jumuud. To understand how would you translate the word Inertia in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inertia or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inertia synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inertia. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inertia in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inertia in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inertia with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inertia?
Meanings of inertia are زور - zor, سکون - sukuun, دم - dam and جمود - jumuud
Whats the definition of inertia?
Definition of the inertia are
- a disposition to remain inactive or inert
- (physics) the tendency of a body to maintain its state of rest or uniform motion unless acted upon by an external force
What is the synonym of inertia?
Synonym of word inertia are emphlysis, tranquillise, impetus, extremity, stagirus, exertion, immobility, emphlyses, tranquilizing, impetuosity
What are the idioms related to inertia?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inertia.
- Stop short
- A fair day in winter is the mother of a storm
- After a storm comes a calm
- At peace
- Dwell under one vine and fig tree
What are the quotes with word inertia?
Here are the quotes with the word inertia in them
- I don't think we're yet evolved to the point where we're clever enough to handle a complex a situation as climate change. The inertia of humans is so huge that you can't really do anything meaningful. — James Lovelock
- All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right about face which turns us from failure to success. — Dorthea Brande
- What I think we fear is rapid, pronounced, and uncontrollable changes to ourselves, and because of this we have a form of personality inertia - something that resists rapid change. — Simon Travaglia