Inevitable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Inevitable.
- (noun) : an unavoidable event
- (adjective) : incapable of being avoided or prevented
- (adjective satellite) : invariably occurring or appearing
It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.
More words related to the meanings of Inevitable
More words from Urdu related to Inevitable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inevitable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نفس الامریناپسندیدہاہمناگریزکاملٹٹیبے حرکتلازمیمقصدبوجھَلناقابل تردیدپتھر کی لکیراچلناقابل تبدیلراستپُر یقیندر کاريقينیحتماًاساسیشدنینامنظورگراںناقابل برداشتبے نسبتلازم و ملزوممسلمناچاریپوری طرح پُر اعتمادبھَداسختفیصلہ کنثابت قدممطلقغیر انقلاب پذیربالکل درستایک خاصدرکاريقين بخشقسمت کا لکھالابدیزمینغیر مقبولناقابل حرکتغیر متحمللازممفروضلاریبجبریقطعی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inevitable
What are the meanings of Inevitable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inevitable in Urdu are یقینی - yaqiini, قسمت کا لکھا - qismat ka likha, اٹل - atal, لازم - laazim, ناگزیر - naa guziir and شدنی - shudani. To understand how would you translate the word Inevitable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inevitable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inevitable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inevitable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inevitable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inevitable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inevitable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inevitable?
Meanings of inevitable are یقینی - yaqiini, قسمت کا لکھا - qismat ka likha, اٹل - atal, لازم - laazim, ناگزیر - naa guziir and شدنی - shudani
Whats the definition of inevitable?
Definition of the inevitable are
- an unavoidable event
- incapable of being avoided or prevented
- invariably occurring or appearing
What is the synonym of inevitable?
Synonym of word inevitable are positive, inescapable, irrevocable, essential, unmakable, indubious, fated, irreversible, compulsory, irrevokable
What are the idioms related to inevitable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inevitable.
- When i did well i heard it never when i did ill i heard it ever
- Gnaw the bone which has fallen to thy lot
- God truth
- The eternities
- Gods truth
What are the quotes with word inevitable?
Here are the quotes with the word inevitable in them
- Genius worship is the inevitable sign of an uncreative age. — Clive Bell
- I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. — Walter Anderson
- It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be. — Isaac Asimov
- We know that communication must be hampered, and its form largely determined, by the unconscious but inevitable influence of a transmitting mechanism, whether that be of a merely mechanical or of a physiological character. — Oliver Joseph Lodge