Inexorably meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Inexorably.
- (adverb) : in an inexorable manner
A quest for knowledge is not a war with faith spirituality is not usually an infelicitous amalgam of superstition and philistinism and moral relativism, taken outside midfield, leads inexorably both to heresy and to secular wickedness, which are often identical.
More words related to the meanings of Inexorably
More words from Urdu related to Inexorably
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inexorably meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بد زبانی سےشقاوت سےسختی سےپاگل پن سےصحیح معنوں میںترش روئی سےسرکشی سےمذمت کے طور پرظالمانہغلاظت سےکرختگی سےبری طرح سےبہ جبرگستاخی سےبے رحمی سےبد طینتی سےچمچچڑ ہو کردیوانوں کی طرحتعدی سےبدسلیقگی سےاکھڑ پن سےڈھٹائی سےظلم و تشدد سےبے دردی سےشدت سےدیوانہ واربھونڈے طریقے سےروکھے پن سےضد سےدشنام دہی سےضد بازی سےتیزی سےآلودگی سےتاکیداًاجڈ پن سےزبردستی سےبے ادبانہتندی سےبدطینتیچمٹ کراحمقانہستم سےبداخلاقی سےزور سےگندے پن سےسنگ دلی سےبُری طرحمجنونانہجابرانہاجڈپنے سے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inexorably
What are the meanings of Inexorably in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inexorably in Urdu are سختی سے - sakhti sey and بے رحمی سے - bey raehmi sey. To understand how would you translate the word Inexorably in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inexorably or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inexorably synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inexorably. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inexorably in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inexorably in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inexorably with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inexorably?
Meanings of inexorably are سختی سے - sakhti sey and بے رحمی سے - bey raehmi sey
Whats the definition of inexorably?
Definition of the inexorably are
- in an inexorable manner
What is the synonym of inexorably?
Synonym of word inexorably are loquaciously, lithely, tackily, stiltedly, gruffly, strainably, tritely, laboriously, irefully, sufferably
What are the idioms related to inexorably?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inexorably.
- No cut to unkindness
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
- Pin one down
- Rule with a rod of iron
What are the quotes with word inexorably?
Here are the quotes with the word inexorably in them
- Economic prosperity and quality education for our children are inexorably linked. — Jon Huntsman, Jr.
- The key to accepting responsibility for your life is to accept the fact that your choices, every one of them, are leading you inexorably to either success or failure, however you define those terms. — Neal Boortz
- A quest for knowledge is not a war with faith spirituality is not usually an infelicitous amalgam of superstition and philistinism and moral relativism, taken outside midfield, leads inexorably both to heresy and to secular wickedness, which are often identical. — Conrad Black
- Notwithstanding these setbacks, the dream of a beautiful American orchestra goes on, and I share Dr. King's faith that each year we move inexorably closer to a magnificent opening night. — Adam Schiff