Infamous meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Infamous.
- (adjective satellite) : known widely and usually unfavorably
As the most extravagant errors were received among the established articles of their faith, so the most infamous vices obtained in their practice, and were indulged not only with impunity, but authorized by the sanction of their laws.
More words related to the meanings of Infamous
More words from Urdu related to Infamous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Infamous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Infamous
What are the meanings of Infamous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Infamous in Urdu are کھوٹا - khota, بدنام - bad naam, پست - past, برا - bura, ملعون - maluun, رسوا - ruswa and رو سیاہ - ru siyaah. To understand how would you translate the word Infamous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Infamous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Infamous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Infamous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Infamous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Infamous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Infamous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by infamous?
Meanings of infamous are کھوٹا - khota, بدنام - bad naam, پست - past, برا - bura, ملعون - maluun, رسوا - ruswa and رو سیاہ - ru siyaah
Whats the definition of infamous?
Definition of the infamous are
- known widely and usually unfavorably
What is the synonym of infamous?
Synonym of word infamous are spurious, maligned, wretch, felonious, cursing, defoliant, opprobrious, spiteful, insomnious, vile
What are the idioms related to infamous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word infamous.
- Keep a thing seven years and you'll find a use for it
- Little bodies have great souls
- To sow wind and read whirlwind
- If your money is badthe assayer is not to blame
- Slander flings stones of itself
What are the quotes with word infamous?
Here are the quotes with the word infamous in them
- Wit as an instrument of revenge is as infamous as art is as a means of sensual titillation. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- As the most extravagant errors were received among the established articles of their faith, so the most infamous vices obtained in their practice, and were indulged not only with impunity, but authorized by the sanction of their laws. — David Brainerd
- You can become famous but you can't become unfamous. You can become infamous but not unfamous. — Dave Chappelle
- I like photographing the people I love, the people I admire, the famous, and especially the infamous. My last infamous subject was the extreme right wing French politician Jean-Marie Le Pen. — Helmut Newton