Infamy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Infamy.
- (noun) : a state of extreme dishonor
- (noun) : evil fame or public reputation
More words related to the meanings of Infamy
More words from Urdu related to Infamy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Infamy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھبہشَرمساریکلفکوفتاندھیررُسوائی کی باتسیاہیبے حرمتیدست درازی کرنابے عزّتیکھوجتحقیرقضیہدھات وغیرہ کا ماند پڑناقیمت یا کم قدر کرناہدفکھوٹبے ادبیکاٹشہرت میں دھبا لگاناافتادفقداندھَبّہ دارغیبتدھباچتتینزعکربظلم کرناپت بھنگلڑناداغ یا بٹا لگاناننگسرحدپشیمانیپرخاشغضبمذمتشامتکلنک کا ٹیکا لگناشرمانانشان لگناحیاڈنکاملالزیادتیساکھ کا خاتمہکردار پر داغ یا دھبایا ذلیل حرکتگالی گلوچ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Infamy
What are the meanings of Infamy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Infamy in Urdu are داغ - daagh, فضیحت - faziihat, بدنامی - bad naami, ننگ - nang, مذمت - mazammat, دھبہ - dhabba, بے حرمتی - bey hurmati, خواری - khwaari and رسوائ - ruswaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Infamy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Infamy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Infamy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Infamy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Infamy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Infamy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Infamy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by infamy?
Meanings of infamy are داغ - daagh, فضیحت - faziihat, بدنامی - bad naami, ننگ - nang, مذمت - mazammat, دھبہ - dhabba, بے حرمتی - bey hurmati, خواری - khwaari and رسوائ - ruswaa i
Whats the definition of infamy?
Definition of the infamy are
- a state of extreme dishonor
- evil fame or public reputation
What is the synonym of infamy?
Synonym of word infamy are scar, stain, scandalousness, stints, smirch, blots, disreputation, discredit, shame, disgorgement
What are the idioms related to infamy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word infamy.
- To weep excessively for the dead is to affront the living
- A hole in one coat
- Bells call others to church but enter not in themselves
- The bells call others to church but go not themselves
- There are three ways the universities the sea the court
What are the quotes with word infamy?
Here are the quotes with the word infamy in them
- There's no difference between fame and infamy now. There's a new school of professional famous people that don't do anything. They don't create anything. — Ricky Gervais
- There is a heroism in crime as well as in virtue. Vice and infamy have their altars and their religion. — William Hazlitt
- Man has no right to kill his brother. It is no excuse that he does so in uniform: he only adds the infamy of servitude to the crime of murder. — Percy Bysshe Shelley