Inference meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Inference.
- (noun) : the reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a logical judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior conclusions rather than on the basis of direct observation
There is no reasoning, no process of inference or comparison there is no thinking about things, no putting two and two together there are no ideas - the animal does not think of the box or of the food or of the act he is to perform.
More words related to the meanings of Inference
More words from Urdu related to Inference
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inference meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نتیجہاجراانجام تک پہچانامتعاقب ضمنینتیجہ بنناپراپتیمَتواترکاشتمراجعتپیدا ہونامحصولسبببرآمدگیفرضبند کرناکھونٹختمنشر ہونامیوہمعقولکترناپلٹ آنامنافعدو یا دو سے زیادہ اعدادنظاماستنباطلڑائ ختم کر دیناانتہاوجود میں لاناآغازاعتبارصادر ہوناانجام تک پہنچناحاصلپھر جانابیشیکلراہآمدنیفتح یاب ہوناتابع ہوناارتھآمدذمہ داریدمچھورانسراممحسوسملنااستدلال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inference
What are the meanings of Inference in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inference in Urdu are استدلال - istedlaal, حاصل - haasil, نتیجہ - natiijah and ما حاصل - maa haasil. To understand how would you translate the word Inference in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inference or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inference synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inference. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inference in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inference in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inference with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inference?
Meanings of inference are استدلال - istedlaal, حاصل - haasil, نتیجہ - natiijah and ما حاصل - maa haasil
Whats the definition of inference?
Definition of the inference are
- the reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a logical judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior conclusions rather than on the basis of direct observation
What is the synonym of inference?
Synonym of word inference are rationalistic, harvest, repercussion, attainted, resulting, rationalism, gain, issue, attains, resulted
What are the idioms related to inference?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inference.
- A bad way has a bad end
- Covetousness breaks the bag
- Fall to the ground
- First fruit
- Foolhardiness proceeds of ignorance
What are the quotes with word inference?
Here are the quotes with the word inference in them
- There is no reasoning, no process of inference or comparison there is no thinking about things, no putting two and two together there are no ideas - the animal does not think of the box or of the food or of the act he is to perform. — Edward Thorndike
- We do not learn by inference and deduction and the application of mathematics to philosophy, but by direct intercourse and sympathy. — Richard M.Nixon