Infiltrate meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Infiltrate.
- (verb) : pass into or through by filtering or permeating
- (verb) : cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- (verb) : pass through an enemy line; in a military conflict
It is in Rousseau's writing above all that history begins to turn from upper-class honour to middle-class humanitarianism. Pity, sympathy and compassion lie at the centre of his moral vision. Values associated with the feminine begin to infiltrate social existence as a whole, rather than being confined to the domestic sphere.
More words from Urdu related to Infiltrate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Infiltrate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رشتہ جڑناانتخاب کرنابننااندر آنازور لگانانقطہٴ اتصالسانٹھنامقام اتصالقلم کرنابےعرشے کا جہازگھسنادرج ہوناانتحاب یا اختصار کرناجڑنااُڑاناپسندبیننامنتخببڑ جانامسخ کرنااکھٹا کرناشامل ہونامربوط کرنااونڈااختیار کرلیناکسی نہ کسی طریقے سے جاناپر ٹھیک کرناچھانناشریک ہونافصلمرضیچگناچھانٹا ہواداخل کرناسرایت کرنالگاناگٹھناپیوستہ کرناکاشتنادرگُھسناڈالنارولناجٹناکترنااختیارچُننامستشنیٰرقم کرناباہم ملنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Infiltrate
What are the meanings of Infiltrate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Infiltrate in Urdu are چھانٹنا - chhaantna, سرایت کرنا - saraaiyat karna and داخل ہونا - daakhil hona. To understand how would you translate the word Infiltrate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Infiltrate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Infiltrate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Infiltrate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Infiltrate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Infiltrate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Infiltrate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by infiltrate?
Meanings of infiltrate are چھانٹنا - chhaantna, سرایت کرنا - saraaiyat karna and داخل ہونا - daakhil hona
Whats the definition of infiltrate?
Definition of the infiltrate are
- pass into or through by filtering or permeating
- cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- pass through an enemy line; in a military conflict
What is the synonym of infiltrate?
Synonym of word infiltrate are garble, encumbering, epitomize, embedding, cull, interfuse, crop, entrains, entrancing, thrust
What are the idioms related to infiltrate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word infiltrate.
- No choice amongst stinking fish
- Gate crasher
What are the quotes with word infiltrate?
Here are the quotes with the word infiltrate in them
- It is in Rousseau's writing above all that history begins to turn from upper-class honour to middle-class humanitarianism. Pity, sympathy and compassion lie at the centre of his moral vision. Values associated with the feminine begin to infiltrate social existence as a whole, rather than being confined to the domestic sphere. — Terry Eagleton
- We can no longer expect an Intelligence Community that is mostly male and mostly white to be able to monitor and infiltrate suspicious organizations or terrorist groups. — Jane Harman