Inflated meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Inflated.
- (adjective satellite) : enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness
- (adjective satellite) : pretentious (especially with regard to language or ideals)
Drug prohibition has caused gang warfare and other violent crimes by raising the prices of drugs so much that vicious criminals enter the market to make astronomical profits, and addicts rob and steal to get money to pay the inflated prices for their drugs.
More words related to the meanings of Inflated
More words from Urdu related to Inflated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inflated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خود سرگھاگرہٹا کٹانخرے بازپیٹلموٹحصّہدبیزبہَت صحَت مَندخالی خولیشحیمابھرواںفرازخمیدہجھری دارقد آورکوراحاکمانہگھناجسیمگد پدریتاجالندریدائرہشوخہَٹّا کَٹّاڈھینڈسدو جسمیبڑا ٹکڑانِڈرخودبینابھرا ہوادقیق کارفربہگُٹھے جِسم کاورم دارسنڈامرتفعمکروہشرمیلاواضحخود بینہیکڑی بازگاڑھاعامموٹا کرنازائدنقارہ ساآفتابیسرکشچَربِيلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inflated
What are the meanings of Inflated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inflated in Urdu are مغرور - maghruur, موٹا - mota and پھولا ہوا - phuula hu a. To understand how would you translate the word Inflated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inflated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inflated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inflated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inflated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inflated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inflated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inflated?
Meanings of inflated are مغرور - maghruur, موٹا - mota and پھولا ہوا - phuula hu a
Whats the definition of inflated?
Definition of the inflated are
- enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness
- pretentious (especially with regard to language or ideals)
What is the synonym of inflated?
Synonym of word inflated are insolent, plump, outblown, haughty, fleshy, gibbous, conceited, crass, effiorescent, bumptious
What are the idioms related to inflated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inflated.
- Pride will spit in pride's face
- Fleshy minded
- Humpty dumpty
- Nothing fattens the horse so much as the eye of its master
- Often and little eating makes a man fat
What are the quotes with word inflated?
Here are the quotes with the word inflated in them
- But if you look at WorldCom, which is the biggest failure to date, they grew dramatically, they were buying companies that were bigger than they were and they were doing it off inflated stock. — Don Nickles
- Drug prohibition has caused gang warfare and other violent crimes by raising the prices of drugs so much that vicious criminals enter the market to make astronomical profits, and addicts rob and steal to get money to pay the inflated prices for their drugs. — Michael Badnarik
- The thing about movies these days is that the commerce end of it is so inflated and financiers are just expecting this enormous return on their investment. — Alex Winter