Informal meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Informal.
- (adjective satellite) : having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- (adjective) : not formal
- (adjective) : used of spoken and written language
- (adjective satellite) : not officially recognized or controlled
My grandmother was a kind of Scarsdale, New York, society woman, best known in her day as the author of the 1959 book 'Growing Your Own Way: An Informal Guide for Teen-Agers' - this despite being a person whose parenting style made Joan Crawford's wire hangers look like pool noodles.
More words related to the meanings of Informal
More words from Urdu related to Informal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Informal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر منتظرمتصلبے محصول چٹھیاچیتبلا ریابے ٹھکانےبے نمونہدیس والنیاجنم کا باؤلاپاس آنامعروفبال بال بچناخُود مُختارفربہدیسیبے رعونتاحمقموڑھواقَفبیکشادہ دلنسنکھتیڑھاخلیقغیر مصنوعیغیر روایتیبے قاعدہدھورےمانوسقریب پہنچناپھوکٹدھڑ سےفطریروکھابے ساختہقدرتیمَعرُوفپاس یا دھورے آناآزادغیر محتاطملکییار باشمتوتتنمخلصعارضیقریبمالوفغافلبے ترتیب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Informal
What are the meanings of Informal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Informal in Urdu are بے تکلف - bey takalluf, غیر رسمی - ghaer rasmi and بے قائدہ - bey qaa edah. To understand how would you translate the word Informal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Informal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Informal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Informal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Informal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Informal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Informal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by informal?
Meanings of informal are بے تکلف - bey takalluf, غیر رسمی - ghaer rasmi and بے قائدہ - bey qaa edah
Whats the definition of informal?
Definition of the informal are
- having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- not formal
- used of spoken and written language
- not officially recognized or controlled
What is the synonym of informal?
Synonym of word informal are touchless, unformal, sparkless, uncharnels, frankest, uncharnel, unfeigned, uncanonic, unceremonious, unsnarl
What are the idioms related to informal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word informal.
- Dinty maketh dearth
- Heart to heart
- Make a long arm
What are the quotes with word informal?
Here are the quotes with the word informal in them
- When the honour is given to that scientist personally the happiness is sweet indeed. Science is, on the whole, an informal activity, a life of shirt sleeves and coffee served in beakers. — George Porter
- My grandmother was a kind of Scarsdale, New York, society woman, best known in her day as the author of the 1959 book 'Growing Your Own Way: An Informal Guide for Teen-Agers' - this despite being a person whose parenting style made Joan Crawford's wire hangers look like pool noodles. — Sloane Crosley
- I also developed an interest in sports, and played in informal games at a nearby school yard where the neighborhood children met to play touch football, baseball, basketball and occasionally, ice hockey. — Steven Chu