Information meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Information.
- (noun) : a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
- (noun) : (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome
- (noun) : a message received and understood
- (noun) : knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
- (noun) : formal accusation of a crime
More words related to the meanings of Information
More words from Urdu related to Information
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Information meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مکالمہبیان دیناپرواہحِفاظَتپرواہ کرناکَلمَہادراکفہمنصیحتایمادلیل دیناپیش آگاہیآگاہ ہوناحیثیتافواہمحافظتبیداریمکتوبشناسائدخلجاننابیانشہرتدھومچنتا یا سوچ میں ہونابَخشا ہُوا تَحَفُّظپرداختکَہی گَئی باتآگہیتنبیہمشہوریچیتاونیمشاہدہ کرناکھاتاباتیں کرنانگرانیمراقبتمواصلاتمعرفتعلمی مہارتشناسلحاظ کرناگنتیبات چیتصورتحالکھٹکااتالیقیآمد و رفتکلمہفضیلت ...
Idiom with the word Information in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Information
|Queen of heaven||خبر پرانی ہے|
|The nimblest footman is a false tale||جھوٹی خبر پھیلتے دیر نہیں لگتی|
|You take more care of your shoe than your foot||پاوٴں سے زیادہ جوتی کی احتیاط جان سے زیادہ جائیداد کی خبر گیری|
What are the meanings of Information in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Information in Urdu are آگاہی - aagaahi, خبر - khabar, معلومات - maluumaat and اطلاع - ittelaa. To understand how would you translate the word Information in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Information or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Information synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Information. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Information in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Information in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Information with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by information?
Meanings of information are آگاہی - aagaahi, خبر - khabar, معلومات - maluumaat and اطلاع - ittelaa
Whats the definition of information?
Definition of the information are
- a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
- (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome
- a message received and understood
- knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
- formal accusation of a crime
What is the synonym of information?
Synonym of word information are sentience, notice, message, knowledge, monition, item, intimation, intelligence, care, insight
What are the idioms with the word information?
Here are the idioms with the word information in them.
- Seek information the experienced
What are the idioms related to information?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word information.
- Fore warned fore armed
- Let one know
- Lightening strike
- Make bricks without straw
- Make bricks without straw
What are the quotes with word information?
Here are the quotes with the word information in them
- I've got volumes on how not to behave. I've got more information now than a guy should have at my age. — Charlie Sheen
- We aren't in an information age, we are in an entertainment age. — Tony Robbins
- In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. — Timothy Leary
- No man was ever so completely skilled in the conduct of life, as not to receive new information from age and experience. — Jonathan Swift