Infringement meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Infringement.
- (noun) : a crime less serious than a felony
- (noun) : an act that disregards an agreement or a right
There's a lot of gimmick infringement out there, but that's cool. It's a compliment. But it all started right when I first came into the Garden. I came down to 'Eye of the Tiger' and when I hit the ring with the Sheik, I just put my hand up to my ear by accident, and the crowd got louder. I was like 'Oh, that works.'
More words related to the meanings of Infringement
More words from Urdu related to Infringement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Infringement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چٹکنافاژہعذر عارضاوندھا کرناآڑزکمزاحمت کرنافضول خرچزاید باتبیکار کرناتیڑھا پندماغی خللنمو کو روکناکن بھندوزکسرگھٹ بڑھزور سے کھینچناروڑاچنگالہرجاڑواڑزیر کرنااوٹآوارہمینڈھحصارہاتھمَعمُولی شَکَل سے اِنحرافغلہعدول حکمیپنیپسپا کرناپھوٹماورائیتممانعتکرنے دینامتفق ہونادیوارلغ کرناجنبھائی لیناپناہہزیمتسنڈاسیٹوکمنسوخیدھتکارا ہوالغزشہرانابولی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Infringement
What are the meanings of Infringement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Infringement in Urdu are انحراف - inheraaf, روک - rok, شکست - shikast, فسخ - faskh and تجاوز - tajaawuz. To understand how would you translate the word Infringement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Infringement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Infringement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Infringement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Infringement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Infringement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Infringement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by infringement?
Meanings of infringement are انحراف - inheraaf, روک - rok, شکست - shikast, فسخ - faskh and تجاوز - tajaawuz
Whats the definition of infringement?
Definition of the infringement are
- a crime less serious than a felony
- an act that disregards an agreement or a right
What is the synonym of infringement?
Synonym of word infringement are deviators, disobedience, estoppel, defeats, deviationist, withholds, deviator, digression, dissuasion, defeasance
What are the idioms related to infringement?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word infringement.
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Neither can a stream stay its course nor the fleeting hour
- Rest on one's oars
- Death is in the pot
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
What are the quotes with word infringement?
Here are the quotes with the word infringement in them
- There's a lot of gimmick infringement out there, but that's cool. It's a compliment. But it all started right when I first came into the Garden. I came down to 'Eye of the Tiger' and when I hit the ring with the Sheik, I just put my hand up to my ear by accident, and the crowd got louder. I was like 'Oh, that works.' — Hulk Hogan
- Vigorous enforcement of copyrights themselves is an important part of the picture. But I don't think that expanding the legal definition of copyright outside of actual copyright infringement is the right move. — Edward Felten