Infuse meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Infuse.
- (verb) : fill, as with a certain quality
- (verb) : let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- (verb) : teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- (verb) : undergo the process of infusion
- (verb) : introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
I tend to play characters that I can infuse with certain kinds of humour. Even the baddest guy can be funny in his own particular way. I want the audience to engage with the character on some deeper level so that they leave the cinema still thinking about him.
More words related to the meanings of Infuse
More words from Urdu related to Infuse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Infuse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الزام لگاناڈبڈباناعليحدہ کر دينااوجناوارباندھناڈھلکانابٹھاناکپنیذہن نشین کرناچونکانادھباٹھونسناانداختقے کرناڈھکیلنادھنوالاگراناہتھیارہلکا کرنادھرناسونپنابگھیلانبٹاناتنخواہ دیناڈھیر کی شکل میں جمع کَرنارسوخخالیتین تیرہ ہونااڑہاناتہیاثر کرناپتہبھر پور ہونابہاناگیلا کرناڈھالناپانی دینااسبابحوالہپنیاناالگ کر ديناادا کرناوار کرنادکھ جھیلناگیرناٹکنالفافہاٹھانالگنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Infuse
What are the meanings of Infuse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Infuse in Urdu are ڈالنا - daalna, اثر ڈالنا - asar daalana, بھرنا - bharna and انڈیلنا - undeylna. To understand how would you translate the word Infuse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Infuse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Infuse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Infuse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Infuse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Infuse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Infuse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by infuse?
Meanings of infuse are ڈالنا - daalna, اثر ڈالنا - asar daalana, بھرنا - bharna and انڈیلنا - undeylna
Whats the definition of infuse?
Definition of the infuse are
- fill, as with a certain quality
- let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- undergo the process of infusion
- introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
What is the synonym of infuse?
Synonym of word infuse are throw in, influence, embale, dump, fulcrate, affect, drabble, cast, filliping, throw
What are the idioms related to infuse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word infuse.
- To poison one ears against
- To poison ones ears against
- Go nap
- In the saddle
- Lie hard or heavy on upon to
What are the quotes with word infuse?
Here are the quotes with the word infuse in them
- I tend to play characters that I can infuse with certain kinds of humour. Even the baddest guy can be funny in his own particular way. I want the audience to engage with the character on some deeper level so that they leave the cinema still thinking about him. — Samuel L. Jackson
- Democracy may have arisen in the West as the way of striving for the universal aspiration to dignity and freedom, but it isn't alien to the underlying concepts that infuse religion and moral philosophy everywhere. — Flora Lewis